~ Episode 9 ~

Chaeyoung: "Eunji! Have you done what I've told you to do?" Chaeyoung asked sternly. Chaeyoung had little time with her since the orphanage teacher might start on attendance soon.

Eunji: "Yes. I did." Eunji answered.

Chaeyoung: "Good job, little girl. Now, have this strawberry milk as a reward. Strawberry milk, your favorite right?" Chaeyoung passed her a bottle filled with strawberry milk.

Eunji: "Thank you, Unnie!" She exclaimed and chugged the bottle immediately.

Chaeyoung: "What an idiot...say bye-bye to your memories after you drink that. Now I just have to wait for ten more months and everything will go in my way." Chaeyoung smirked and teleported away.

Y/N: "Taehyung-ah, where do you want to go tom-"

Taehyung: "Amusement park! I've already booked the tickets online. We are going together with the other four this time." Taehyung cut in.

Y/N: "Really? Okays!" Y/N beamed in happiness.

Taehyung: "I'm going to shower first." Taehyung said and removed the sticker from his hand and stuck it on the back of his phone.

Y/N: "Okay." Y/N acknowledged.

Shuhua: "Guys! Which ride do y'all wanna go on first?" Shuhua asked

Namjoon: "Rollercoaster!"

Jungkook: "Bumper cars!"

Taehyung: "Ferris wheel!"

Hoseok: "Rollercoaster!" They all replied.

Shuhua: "Let's go by the rule, majority wins!" Shuhua said.

Shuhua: "Let's go with rollercoasters first!"

Y/N: "Shuhua, I-I don't want t-to go on the rollercoaster ride..." Y/N stuttered.

Shuhua: "It's alright, you can stay here and wait then." Shuhua responded. She knew well that Y/N had acrophobia, a fear of heights.

Taehyung: "I will stay with her." Taehyung said.