~ Episode 4 ~

Mr. Lee: "Rooms 120-130 are in level 12 and rooms 130-135 are in level 13." Mr. Lee informed.

Hoseok: "Luckily, we are still together. Namjoon and Jungkook in room 133, me and Shuhua in room 134, and Taehyung and Y/N in room 135." Hoseok said while fidgeting with his pen.

Namjoon: "True. And, I would love to swap roommates with literally anyone, just not Jungkook." Namjoon said and Jungkook scowled back at him.

Mr. Lee: "Okay, class. There's a math pop quiz today after lunch. Please be punctual! Now, you are off for lunch." Mr. Lee told the students and left the class.

Shuhua skipped towards Y/N's seat, waiting to go to the canteen together with her.

Shuhua: "Y/N, what do you want to have for lunch? Let's go already, I'm so hungry." Shuhua whined as her stomach growled.

Shuhua: "Is that Hoseok? Oh my god, I'm sharing a room with a vampire. Will he kill me when I'm asleep?" Shuhua whispered.

Hoseok: "No. I will most probably be outside during nighttime. So, I don't think you will have to worry much." Hoseok assured.

Shuhua: "He can hear me?" Shuhua gasped and he nodded.

Y/N: "Vampires have strong senses. Did you forget about that?" Y/N reminded.

Shuhua: "Oh yeah..." Shuhua nodded her head.

Hoseok: "Want to join us for lunch from now on?" Hoseok asked Shuhua.

Hoseok: "Y/N, you too?" He added.

Shuhua, Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Y/N's eyes widened a fraction, feeling shocked that Hoseok just casually invited the two other people.

💭(Jungkook: "I think Hobi has a crush on Shuhua, that's like the only reason I can think of as to why he invited the both of them.")

💭(Namjoon: "Are you that dumb? All of us could already infer from that. Idiot.")

💭(Jungkook: "Whatever. Anyways, Tae, do you think Hobi-hyung would mark her as his soulmate?")

💭(Taehyung: "You talk too much and, in fact, it's none of your business.")

Shuhua: "Of course. We'd love to. Am I right, Y/N?" Shuhua grinned while she turn to look at the gawking Y/N.

Y/N then looked at Shuhua and could already tell that she was going crazy for Hoseok since her eyes were filled with true pure love.

What a cute sight to see.

She does not wish to ruin Shuhua's time hence, she reluctantly agreed.

Hoseok: "Ok! Let's go!" Hoseok said.

Shuhua hand-signed to Y/N. Both Y/N and her learned it to communicate with the deaf last time when they did volunteer work.

Shuhua: "I have a crush on him." She hand-signed to Y/N, afraid that Hoseok might accidentally hear her again.

Y/N: "Yes, I know that already. Your eyes were filled with so much love when you look at him." Y/N whispered into her ear when she saw Hoseok left first, making Shuhua blushed even more.

Y/N: "Aish... Let's just go." Y/N pulled her along.

" Y/N pulled her along