Nevermore arrival

Normal Wenclair stories start with Wednesdays pov but...

Enid's PoV:
It is now the end of our break after principal Weems died. I had to go home to my family in San Francisco, Wednesday came to visit as i promised her fog and rain everyday... I wasn't wrong. I was tortured all day, every day by my family even after I had told them I had wolfed out. They repeatedly said that im a mistake, I'm a late bloomer and I was way too late. They just dragged me deeper. I never even got an escape as they took my devices away for not being good enough.

I'm actually extremely excited to be going back to nevermore as I finally get away from my abusive family. The only issue I have is that I have scars, cuts, bruises and more all along my arms, legs and face from my family and sh as that was the only pain that felt relieving.

My father hadn't abused me, he supported me with thing behind my mothers back. He didn't interfere with my mother abusing me and try and stop it because he had gone through it before. He was always thinking about why he's still with her.

My father had drove me to the airport so I can head back to nevermore. As I got out of the car, I collected my luggage and he gave me a nod saying 'goodbye' before he drove away. I turned to see the plane... this wasn't the plane my mother said I'd be going on. It was a matte black and along the wings it had the letter 'A'. This was a private jet! That's really cool to see a private jet in person. However I do need to catch my flight.

I spin around a begin walking to the airport when I get stopped.

"Excuse me, ma'am." A man's voice?
I turn around to face him, "yes, sir?"
"Are you... Miss Enid Sinclair?" He checked his paper.
"Uhh yes?" I replied, very confused on how he would know me.
"We have been sent by Miss Addams to collect you for nevermore," he stared at his paper.
"Oh.. which Addams do you mean?" Was it Wednesday? No that's ridiculous-
"I'm sorry ma'am you are not aloud to know that private information," he apologised, "follow me, ma'am."

I hauled my luggage behind me and followed him to the private jet. He allowed me up the steps. As I walked up and turned to take a seat, I saw someone. They had dark brown-ish black hair, a black dress with a private jet plane badge. As I got closer, the realisation of who it was had hit me.

"WEDNESDAY?" I squealed.
"Hello Enid," she patted the seat next to her.
"Was it you that brought this private jet for me?" I giggled, taking a seat next to her.
"Yes Enid, I thought this would be a... n-nice s-surprise," she struggled to get the last part out.
"Thank you Willa!" She nodded in response.

Through the whole flight, me and Wednesday had spoke about what had happened. She said that nothing extreme happened, or as she put it 'nothing exciting for me happened, no murders or anything.'

About half way through the flight, I had fallen asleep. For once, I didn't have a nightmare, I didn't even have a proper dream. It was just a blank, black hole in my mind.

After what felt like 5 minutes, Wednesday woke me up.
"Enid, we are here," she lightly shuck me and then ordered lurch to collect my things.

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was almost resting on Wednesday.
"I'm sorry Willa! I didn't mean to lean on you!" I immediately apologised.
"You didn't touch me Enid, it's fine," she got up, "follow me Enid."

I was now following Wednesday. We made it nevermore and lurch was hauling Wednesday and my things. When we eventually made it outside of the building, lurch handed us our things, grunted us bye and walked away.

Wednesdays pov:
I had surprised Enid with my private jet instead of being on a plane with strangers. I had only done this for the simple fact, she doesn't like being around strangers, especially old men that stare at her - or well, that's what she said.

I was now walking alongside enid, walking over to Ophelia hall with our new keys. Enid was bouncing with excitement, im in shock that her luggage handle wasn't ripped off by now.

Then, we was standing outside of Ophelia hall's door. I slotted my key into the keyhole and turned it, it responded with a soft clicking noise and creaked open. Enid sprinted into the dorm and threw herself onto the mattress.

I continued walking over to my dark, gloomy side of the room and begin placing my luggage on the mattress. Enid, on the other hand, is still laying on her mattress. Had she fallen asleep?

I turn to face my suitcase and my bag of luggage. First, I grab my bag, pulling out an old antique typewriter. I use this typewriter when I travel or I'm staying at a new place. My best typewriter stays in my room at the mansion. I slowly push the typewriter onto my desk, sliding next to the lamp.

I begin unpacking my clothes out of my suitcase and hang them in the wardrobe. After I pulled all my clothes out, I collect my bathroom essentials and carry them to a shelf - ready to grab and take to the bathroom when necessary.

Once I finished my unpacking, I slid my suitcase and bag under my bed. By time I had finished, Enid was only half way done.

"Willa!" She whined.

"Yes Enid?" I walked to the edge of the black tape.

"Can you help me unpack my things? Pleaseeee!" She put on her best puppy dog eyes and fell to her knees begging.

"No Enid," i deadpanned.

"Pleaseeeee!" She was now begging at my feet at this point.

"Fine," I pulled her arm up, helping her stand and then began helping her unpack her things.

All she had left was her clothes and shower essentials. She didnt have a shelf like I did so she kept her shower essentials in her bedside table. Normally, she would throw them in carelessly. But that annoys me so I had to order them from conditioner to shampoo to body wash and all her skin care things. After, I helped her hang her clothes in her wardrobe. Again, most of the time she'd just throw them in or hang them up carelessly, but I had to tidy it.

Once me and Enid had both finished unpacking, we had the day off - to settle in again. Enid had decided to go to the weathervane with Ajax, Yoko and Davina. While I was left to myself. I didn't want to go out so I made thing head to the weathervane to get me a quad-over-ice and bring it back.

He saved this cup holder thing from a take away years ago and uses that as a transport method of drinks. It's quite smart actually. I helped tie it around him and then he left. I sat at my desk, began writing more about vipers mysteries.

A/n) This is my second book about Wenclair, i enter chapters on this book when my other book doesn't work or has font issues. Also I got stuck with ideas on the other one so I'm starting fresh.

Take care, I love you all.
-Ace