"W…what are you doing here?" I asked, tears building up in my eyes.

I haven't seen him since that day.

How did he even get past the guards in the front?

"I'm here to see you of course" he says as he starts walking towards me with a sinister smile on his face.

"Aren't you happy to see me again?" he asked as he got near me. He took a strand of my hair and twirled it around his fingers.

"Why would I be happy to see you after you cheated on me?" I said as a single tear left my eye.

"And that's where you're wrong darling, I never wanted to cheat on you… it was your father's idea"

What on earth is he talking about?
What does he mean that it was papa's idea?

"What do you mean?" I asked him. He smirks then sits down on the couch and pulls me on his lap.

I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me. "Please let me go" I said as I started to feel kind of uncomfortable around him.

"But I thought you wanted to know why your father paid me to cheat on you"  he says as he kisses my left cheek.

"What"

" Hmm, you're father, that you love so much paid me to cheat on you" he says as he continues to kiss my cheek.

He must be lying.
Papa would've never done that.
He… he only wants what is best for me and Sebastian is clearly lying.

"You're lying" I say as I make an attempt to get up from his lap. But much to my dismay he pulls me back on his lap.

"Do you really think that I would lie to you beautiful" he says as he caresses my cheeks. "Don't you trust me"

Suddenly his phone rings and he picks it up. He started talking in a different language that I couldn't understand.

He sighs and hangs up the phone. "It's time I go back, my love" he says as he sits on the couch and stands up.

He walked towards the broken window but suddenly stopped. He turns to me and says "I just want to remind you that your father never approved of our relationship before so before you doubt me, I want you to think about how happy we use to be together"

And with that he left through the broken window. Just as he left, I heard footsteps walking down the stairs.

I turned around and on the staircase stood a very sleepy looking roman. He rubbed his eyes then squinted his eyes at the broken window.

"What happened to the window?" he asked. " I just came downstairs too, it was a… uh.. it was a cat that jumped through the window" I lied to him.

"Oh… cool, that cat knows how to jump," he said and went back upstairs .

I decided that it was time for me to go back to bed too, I walked behind roman who was tripping every single time he lifted up his foot.

I soon got to my room and laid down on my bed.  I sigh as I look at the ceiling.
What he said was true, papa never approved of our relationship but that doesn't mean that he didn't approve it to the point where he was ready to pay him to cheat on me right.

And even though Sebastian did really love me, he wouldn't have accepted the money. He would've told me about it.

Right?

My mind is so confused right now.
One part of me is telling me to believe Sebastian and another part is telling me that I shouldn't trust him at all and that I should tell papa about what happened tonight.

I really don't know what to do anymore.
Everything was finally okay.  I was back back to school, I made new friends and most of all, I met Zach.

I really like him, he's a really nice friend.
And he's so good at art. His hair is so curly  and brown and his eyes…. His eyes are the bluest eyes I've ever seen in my entire life.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my phone notification go off. I took my phone out of the charger and opened my messages to see that an unknown number had texted me.

Curious, I clicked on it and it was a message from sebastian.

"If you still don't believe me, join me tomorrow during lunch at the school backyard"- S.H

I sigh and put my phone back in charge.
Should I really go tomorrow? I really want to know the truth, but I have a really bad feeling about meeting him tomorrow.

I sigh and get under the covers. I guess I'll decide about it tomorrow .

I soon fell into a dreamless sleep.

__________________________________

Hey guys 👋

I know it's been a really really long time since I've last updated.

I've been having a few "writer's block" and in march, my now old phone broke, so I had to wait around a week to get a new one.

So I had to re-download all of my old apps that I use to write and try to re-get all of my login info.

It was real torture.

But I hope you like the chapter.

Lots of love
XOXO Alicia.