swimming

I woke up, got up from the bunk bed and went to the bathroom

I woke up, got up from the bunk bed and went to the bathroom. It was still pretty early, it's probably around 05.00 a.m I had woken up early due to the fact that I slept the whole plane ride.

After the shower, I put my clothes on, still in the bathroom, we don't want anyone to see me naked here.

I wore a long white dress with some purple flowers printed on it and then put my hair in a mid low ponytail.

I got out of the shower, then went back to my room to take my phone and went downstairs. I decided to cook breakfast for everyone.

Gosh! It feels like a lifetime since I've cooked something. Since there will be a lot of people, and pretty sure all of them have a big appetite, I decided to cook a bit of everything.

I first made some really nice pancakes, some of them had chocolate and some fruits on it and some had some honey.

I put them on a big plate and placed it on the dining table. Then I made some scrambled eggs and a lot of other things.

I placed each one of them on the dining table and decided to call Sebastian to talk since I have a lot of time ahead of me before my brothers wake up.

Catanya-bold
Sebastian-italics.

Hey Seb

Hello cat.

Are you ok?

No!

W-what happened

You had six fucking boys over to your house two days ago.

What, how did you know about that

Uhh- DON'T CHANGE THE FUCKING SUBJECT, YOU JAD BOYS OVER WHEN YOU KNOW IM YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND.!

They are just my step brothers

What

My dad's girlfriend son

Goodbye I have to go.

He said his last sentence coldly to me. I have tears in my eyes but I don't let them out. It's my fault after all, I should've told him.