ball pt. 2

Papa has been introducing me to a few of his business partners for the past forty-five minutes until Xander came and took my hand to lead me outside

One of his hands was behind his back as if he was hiding something.

"Here this is for you baby" he said then handed  me a teddy bear, strangely the teddy bear looked so familiar.

I gently to the teddy bear out of his hand and begin to hug it tightly to my chest

"Thank you Xander, I really like it," I said with tears in my eyes. "You don't have to thank me for anything bambina" he said then pulled me in a tight hug.

Of course I hug him back with the teddy in between us. We pulled away and he kissed the crown of my head then said that we should go back inside for the Father and Daughter dance.

Just as we entered the DJ announced the Father and Daughter dance. Papa came towards me and led me to the center of the ball room.

He placed one hand on my waist and the other was holding mine.

My other hand was on his shoulder. The music plays and we begin to dance.

Soon after everyone joined in and I danced with all of my brothers and cousins.

After I dance with everyone in my family, Sebastian came towards me and ask for a dance

Of course me being me. I blushed and accepted but I didn't miss the glare my family were throwing at him even his own little brother was glaring at him .

He placed both of his hands on my waist and both of my hands were on his chest since he was really tall like my Papa and brothers.

The music starts and we begin to sway to the same rhythm as the music. My eyes were glued to his and so are his.

I feel like I was lost in his eyes, those brown hazel eyes. I couldn't pull away nor did I want to.

It felt so wrong to be with him yet so right, I know my family wouldn't approve of us , and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me back.

I mean a man like him with a girl like me, he can literally get anyone he wants. Why would he want to be with a broken girl?

Before I knew it the song was over and we both parted from each other, not without him placing an unnoticeable kiss on my cheeks. Thank God my family didn't see it.

I went to sit next to Apollo who was sitting on a chair with a bored expression on his face.

Not gonna lie, I was bored too at this point.

"Hey,"  Apollo greeted me. I just waved back at him then rested my head on his shoulders. He placed his head on top of my head.

He grabbed one of my hands and began to rub some circles on it. A yawn escapes my mouth as I feel my eyes begin to close.