"of course, you did, right when I told you," JJ groaned, looking at Bambi who had gotten up to see what pope was looking at.

"hey!"

"Hey, uh, security's here. let's wrap it up." Pope told the crew, a little shake in his voice since he got nervous when the chance of being arrested got higher.

"they're early today, how lucky of them," Bambi hummed, grabbing JJ's hand and bringing him to his feet so they could both get ready to run.

"Humpty Dumpty, let's roll." JJ exclaimed, walking over to the edge of the platform and looking over it to see if he noticed the security guard, "Gary, is that you?"

"you know it's me!" Gary shouted from the ground, he had come in contact with the crew a couple of times since this wasn't the first time they trespassed on the rich side of the island.

"Gary, it's good to see you, man!" JJ shouted back, swinging down one of the bars so he could get down quickly without using the ladder.

"you're just asking for it," Kiara giggled once he got to her, knowing JJ played around with the security for the fun of it.

well, your left hand's free ♪

The group's bodies filled with adrenaline as they ran down the stairs through the house. even though they went separate ways to get out, they always stayed close in case anyone got caught and needed help.

Gary shouted to his partner and JJ and Bambi ran past him, since he was unable to get them, it was up to his partner too.

"not much of a hugger man!" JJ said, slipping through his arms just as he was about to wrap them around him, he quickly grabbed Bambi's hand and also pulled her away from his grip.

The girl gave him a quick smile to thank him and let go of his hand so they could both run faster, once they got to the fence, they jumped over and were met with Pope who was flat on his face.

"C'mon, Pope, Fatso's coming!" JJ warned his friend, tapping his back.

A beep was heard from outside the house, and not long after, John B's voice was also heard, "bus is leaving!"

Once everyone was in the bus, John B started to drive and laughter was heard all around, Pope looked back to see where Gary was and surprisingly, he was running after the van, "check out Gary, gunnin' for a raise!"

"come on Gary!" JJ called out to the man, telling John B to slow down so he could lean out of the van, "slow down, slow down,"

"your gonna give him a heart attack!" Kiara rolled her eyes, wanting nothing to do with what the group were doing.

"Gary, move your legs a little faster!" Bambi snickered, copying JJ and leaning out of the van as well, "your not gonna make it running that slow!"

"you're so close! you can do it," JJ cheered, throwing a beer at him, "there you go!"

"maybe you should ask to be paid more," Bambi sucked her teeth and came back inside the van so they could close the door.

"JJ, stop. stop." Kie tapped the boy's back, telling him to stop messing with Gary.

"oh, come on. that sort of initiative is just begging to be punished." JJ laughed but listened to the girl nonetheless and got back in the van, taking a seat next to Bambi.