TRAINER HM ( 1 )

hello ..guys ..after a long time here i am  here with an update ... as it's  a long time since i had posted the last part , so just go for a quick recap ... : 

RECAP : 

As KS was struggling to manage both the college studies and coaching classes , so HM decided to close the coaching classes ... but KS wants to be a police officer and as soon as her college session ended there will be the entrance exam to join the force , so this is necessary to get prepare for the exam .. so HM decided to help KS ...and KS agreed on that ... and as there will be a physical test for the entrance so HM decide to give training to KS ... and KS also agreed ...

ab age ..............

CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS PART : 

IN MORNING : TIME : 5.00 am 

Both KS and HM were sleeping , KS was cuddling with HM like a baby  .. as soon as it's 5 .0 am the alarm clock ⏰  start ringing ... HM hurriedly stopped it as she didn't want to disturb her sleep and she knew that how much KS didn't like to get up early ... she made KS sleeps properly and wake up from the bed .. .. she went to washroom and was getting ready to go to park for exercise .. in all the time KS was pretending like she was sleeping but actually she was not .. she slightly opened her one eyes and saw that HM was getting ready to go to park completely forget about that this is the 1st day of KS's training ... seeing that KS again closed her eyes and a small smile 😁 appeared on her face .. 

KS : ( in mind ) husss !!!! bach gaye .. aj jana nahi padega exercise k liye .. lagta hai bhabi vul gaye hai .. woho .. maja agaya .. dhanwabad shivjii ... ab bhabi park chale jaye ham phirse so jayenge .. bhagwan ji pls bhabi ko yad mat dilana .... she was praying to god ... so due to this there was some movement under the duvet and at the same time HM entered in the room .. HM was suspiciously staring 🧐🤨 at KS's moving figure .. she can heard that KS was mumbling some thing but she didn't figure it out ... she thought that KS was dreaming something ..she was about to go to KS to make her calm but suddenly something clicked on her mind ... she was not sure about it but she was thinking something ... 

HM : ( in mind ) kya karu jage huye hai .. lag to raha hai .. hmm ham to vul hi gaye the ki aj se inki training start hoga .. nahito ham to chale jate the .. aur e maharani eha sote rehete the .. aur training k first day miss kar dete the ... let me check e jaga huya hai ya nahi ... thinking this she came towards KS's bed .. hearing the foot step's sound of HM , KS become quite .. and this act of KS made HM confirmed that KS already wakes up but she was playing a game to avoid the training ... HM smirks 😏😏... and said ... 

HM : karu ... uth jaye ... aj training k first day hai .. chaliye jaldi .. nahito ham late ho jayenge .. 

KS was just silently listening all these .. she was not making any sound .. she was pretending like she was in deep sleep ... 

HM : ( again ) Karu .. utho .. 

KS : .................

HM : karu ...........

KS : ..........

HM : ( in mind ) e aise nahi manega ... huu ham se panga .. dekhte hai apko rukiye .. 😏

HM : ( loudly ) -----lagta hai karu bohot hi geheri nind main hai ... aj rehene dete hai .. inko sone dete hai .. aj ham akele hi jate hai ... kal se start karenge karu ka training ... saying this she intentionally walking out of the room  and hides behind the curtain of the door ... ... 

And after listening this KS was too much happy ... after hearing the footstep's sound she thought that HM already went out .. so she wanted to check that .. as soon as she opened her eyes and slightly moved her head .. in that mean time HM entered in the room which made KS surprised .. and HM was passing her a winning smile .😏😎.. seeing HM infront of her KS understood that it was HM's plan and she had been cought so she again started acting ... she started  yawning ..by this act she wanted to prove to HM that she just wakes up ..HM clearly understood that and said .. 

HM : jada natak mat kijiye .. hame pata hai ap bohot pehele se hi jage huye the ... so just become ready quickly and come with me .. 

KS passed a toothy smile😬 towards her .. 

HM : kitna natak karte hai ap .. jaldi chalo ... 

KS : ham to jayenge par ab shayad kuch vul rahe hai ...

HM : ham ... ham kya vul rahe hai .. ( HM knew that about what KS was talking but she wanted to tease her )  

KS made a grumpy face 😑 and was about to leave the room to become ready .. HM hold her wrist and made her stand in front of her .. then kissed her fore head ... KS become happy 😌😌and she just hugged 🫂her bhabi .. HM also hugged her back .. 

HM : chalo jaldi ... KS nodded and become ready to go to park .....

In the park : 

KS was just staring the park and the running area as it was quite big .. as it was morning the park was less crowded ... she was enjoying as she never wakes up in morning so she was feeling good in the morning but at the same time she was scared about the training session as this was her first time .. she was enjoying the views but her trance broke by HM's voice .. 

HM : chalo .. aj apka first day hai to thoda warm up kar lete hai .. eis park ka 2 round laga kar aye 5 min mai .. .. aj pehela day hai to shirf 2 ..dhire dhire e increase hoga ... 

KS : kyaaaaaaa !!!!!!!! 🙀🙀( screamed ) ... she said loudly ... due to this impact HM closed her ear by her hand as KS was just standing beside her .. others people were looking towards them .. 

HM : aha karu ... ham to pass mai hi khade hai .. itne tej kon bolta hai .. ap chikhe kiyu ?? 

KS : chikhe kiyu ka kya matlab ... 2 round wo vi itna bada park ka ... 5 min mai ... immpossible ... kamse kam 2 hour to lagega hi ... 

HM : kya 2 hour .. pagal insan .. dourna hai .. apko apne steps nahi count karna hai .. 2 hour lagega .. jao jaldi ab .. 

KS : bhabi yaar ... aj 1 st day hai .. ham kaise karenge wo vi itna bada park .. 

HM : karu behes nahi .. ham eha apke trainer hai .. aur apko hamare bat manna hoga .. jao jaldi .. ham vi tumhare sath chal rahe hai na .. aj to shirf 2 round bola hai .. dhire dhire ise 10 round tak lejana hai .. 

KS : kyaaaaa !!!! 10 ...🙀 😵‍💫😵‍💫

HM : chalo jaldi aur aise reactions mat do ... saying this she started running .. while running she said ... ..

HM : jaldhi ... time already start ho gaya hai .. agar 5min mai 2 round complete nahi huya to punishment milega ... aur punishment e hai ki training k bad phir ek round marna padega .. ab ap dekho khade rehena hai ya task complete karna hai .. 

KS's become annoyed listening this and also become scared listening the word punishment so she also started following HM .. but HM was running in a high speed so it was difficult for KS to match HM's speed so she was completing her task in her own speed .. 

After completing 5 turns HM was waiting for KS at the starting point as KS only completed 1.5 turns .. after sometime KS also finishes her task ... and upon reaching the starting point she sat on the track .. as she was huffing and completely exhausted .😮‍💨😵‍💫😵😫.. HM passes her water bottle and towel ... 

HM : 3 min break lelijiye .. then we will move on to the next exercise ... listening this KS's eyes become wide .. 

KS : kyaa ... aur vi hai .. abhi to hamne task complete kiya na .. 

HM : it was just warm up session ... main session abhi baki hai ... ..

KS was just staring 😨 her ...
..

..
...

.
..
..
..
..
..
...
..
So that's it for this part...hope you enjoyed..pls do comments and votes.. I know it's late..I will try to upload next part soon ..and pehele hi sorry 😔 bonus ya next part abhi  possible nahi hai ..but i will try to upload it soon .. till then enjoy reading ☺️.. take care and thank you 😊..

.
.

And today is BENGALI NEW YEAR.. 🎊..
..
So suvo noboborso sokol k ..hope that you all have a great year ahead , thank you..
...
শুভ নববর্ষ।
সকলে ভালো থাকুন, সুস্থ থাকুন, এই কামনা করি।
...
ধন্যবাদ।
..
..