Spending time together

CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS PART : 

After discussing with the doctor about KS's well - being .. HM and the doctor came in KS's cabin .. then doctor discharged KS and told HM about her medicines and diet as she had fever and weakness she had to follow a healthy diet ... and all the time KS was angrily staring the doctor .. HM saw it and nodded in disbelieve .. then KS got discharged and they were in the jeep .. HM was driving and KS was sitting in the passenger's seat making a grumpy face as she was too much irritated .. as her bhabi already changed her food habits giving her healthy food and now the doctor told her to follow a diet .. KS can understood that it's going to be tough for her .. HM was enjoying the scenario .. KS saw that HM is suppressing her laughter .. this made KS more angry so she said .. 

KS : ham abhi abhi hospital se aye hai .. 

HM : sorry !!! ham samjhe nahi .. 

KS : hamne bola ki ham abhi abhi hospital se lote hai .. 

HM : ha to .. 

KS : to hame phirse woha nahi jana hai .. 

HM : kiyu phirse hospital kiyu jana hai ? kya ro raha hai apko ? tabiyet phirse kharap ho raha hai ka ... rukiye ham abhi doctor ko phone karte hai .. nahi ham apko leke hospital hi jate hai . 

HM said all the things as she was not getting the point what KS tried to say .. KS smacked her forehead as her bhabi , SHO Haseena Mallik don't understand her sarcasm and took it seriously so she said .. 

KS : are ham thik hai bilkul .. hospital jane ki jarurat nahi hai .. 

HM : to phir apne aisa kiyu bola .. hame phirse hospital nahi jana hai .. 

KS : are yaar .. kis topa admi ne apko police bana diya .. 

HM : kya maatlab !!!!!!! 

KS : are apto hame dekh kr hasne mai busy hai na .. road pe dhyan kaha hai apka .. isiliye hamne kaha ki hame phirse hospital nahi jana hai .. 

HM now understood what KS tried to say .. she gave a look to KS .. 

HM : ha ha very funny ... aur ap to ekdam focused hai haina .. itna acha road cross karte hai ap ki sidha hospital .. aur hame bol rahe hai .. HM taunted her back ......

KS become quiet listening HM's reply .. 

KS : thik hai na .. ho gaya galati .. ab kitne bar bolengi ap .. chaliye jaldi ghar .. 

HM : hmm ... 

After sometime they reached home .. HM helped KS to go to her room .. HM was taking good care of KS .. KS was very happy after getting that what she was longing from past seven days that is HM's attention towards her , HM's care and love .. she was enjoying all these too much .. then HM call DSP and tool two days leave as she wanted to stay with KS .. at night they had their dinner and slept .. .. 

...

Next day also HM was in home as she had taken leave .. she was preparing breakfast .. and told Shanti to go to KS's room and made her wake up .. Shanti was about to go but HM stopped her .. as she remembered what KS said to her in the hospital .. KS was missing her old bhabi as because of the punishment and work pressure HM was not able to give her much time .. that made KS sad .. so HM decided to go herself to KS's room as she know that KS had already rectified all her mistakes so there is no need of continuing the punishment ... so HM went towards KS room .. 

As soon as HM reached at KS's room as smile appeared on HM's face seeing KS .. as she was sleeping like a kid .. HM went towards her and started caressing her hair with love .. KS recognised the touch .. as for this she was longing .. she was sure that her bhabi will come today to make her wake up and yes she is right her bhabi is here just beside her .. this is a perfect morning .. KS wake up and saw that HM was looking at her lovingly .. she as per her habit hugged HM .. HM also hugged her back .. and said ..