Schedule for Karishma 😨

Hey guys..after a long time I got some time so here is the update... Again sorry kiyuki again continuously updates nahi a payega.. bear this for this month only..from May there will be some new Stories and jo continue chal raha hai uska vi regular updates ayega.. till then enjoy reading ☺️..
....
..
....
CONTINUED FROM THE PREVIOUS PART: .
..
Quick recap : from previous part we saw that KS want to become a police officer.. so HM admitted her in a coaching class..and things were getting difficult for KS to manage both the coaching class and college studies.. so she started facing difficulties.. later HM understood KS's problem.. then KS meet with an accident..HM took good care of her ..ab age...
..
..
..
..
KS got discharged from hospital... HM bring her at home.. then both had their dinner and slept..
..
Next day morning : ..

HM wake up and saw KS is sleeping 😴 beside her and was cuddling with her.. KS was sleeping like a little baby who didn't care about anything.. HM freed herself from KS's grip and made her sleep properly as she didn't want to disturb her sleep as she is already weak due to fever and doctor told her to get proper rest... ..

After getting ready and having her breakfast and giving some instructions to Shanti didi HM went for thana..
..
Time skips..
..
Now it's already 1pm ..now KS was waking up.. her eyes were still closed,she searches on the other side of bed for HM but she felt that the space is empty.. her mood become irked upon not finding HM by her side.. so she wake up and sat on the bed and was rubbing her eyes and mumbled in sleepy 🥱 tone..

KS:(in sleepy tone) yaar e bhabi..ka kuch samajh nahi ata hai mujhe... Kaha chale gaye subha subha..huu .. pata hai unhe hame nind se jagne k bad unhe hug karna hota hai par nahi .. huu ..bat hi nahi karenge aj ..aur abhi healthy diet k nam pe gas ful khilayenge..uff pagal ho jayunga mai .. .
.. mumbling this.. suddenly her eyes fell on the table clock ⏰ ..
..
The clock showing that it's 1.30 pm ...
..
Once KS thought that she saw it wrong..then she rubbed her eyes and again see the clock and it shows the same time.. then she started searching her phone as she thought 🤔 the clock is showing wrong time... She got her phone and it also shows the same time.. then realisation hits her hard.. she realised that she was sleeping 😴 for this long hours.. upon realising that she started panicking..

KS : (panicked) aj to gaye tum Karishma.. itne der Tak kon sote hai ..yaar .. bhabi gussa ho jayega as unhe itna late uthna bilkul nahi pasand.. kya karu ab .. thinking this she was about to go towards the washroom.. her eyes fell on her phone .. where there was a message from her bhabi 
She took the phone and started reading it.. after reading the message  she become happy ... 

THE MESSAGE

Hamne apko nahi uthaye .. as apki tabiyet thik nahi the .. paresan mat hoye .. clock mai jo time dikha rahe hai wo bilkul thik hai .. .. agar bohot der ho gaye hai to ap freshen up ho jaye and then lunch karke medicine lelena .. aj DSP sir k sath meeting hai to ham phone nahi kar sakte hai .. ratme milte hai .. .. take care .....

.........

Reading the mssg KS become happy .. she was astonished that her bhabi knew her very well .. then she freshenup .. then had her lunch and continued doing her works .. 

...

in the evening HM came back .. then she went to KS's room ... she saw that she is reading books .. after seeing HM .. KS kept the book ,then HM asked .. 

HM : ab thik ho na karu ? 

KS : ha bhabi ekdam thik hu ... 

HM : good .. acha hame kuch bat karna hai .. 

KS : ha boliye ..

HM : wo sorry karu .. sab k liye .. hamare vajase apke tabiyet kharap ho gayi .. hame nahi maloom tha apke studies k pressure K bare mai.. (KS cut her in between)

KS : bhabi ap kiyu sorry bol rahe hai.. Wo Ham se hi manage nahi huya.. Pls ap sorry mat boliye.. Hame acha nahi lagta hai..

HM smiled and replied..

HM: acha thik hai... O tumhare police k exam k kuch 5/6 months baki hai to kya socha?

KS : ap bolo Na.. Kya karna hoga hame nahi pata..

HM: acha.. To written exam K liye to ham apko prepare kar denge... Jab bhi time milega.. Par ek problem hai..

KS : kya problem?

HM : physical exam..

KS : isme kya problem hai.. Ham hai bohot fit and fine.. Isme koi paresani nahi hai..

HM : acha.. To isme koi prblm nahi hai.. Ek bat bataye madam last bar kab ab ground pe exercise K liye Gaye the..

KS thought for sometime and then replied

KS : wo jab Mai school Mai tha tab game k period jab hote the ham jate The...

HM looked at her then said..

HM : wow.... Great...

KS : is it a taunt?

HM : apko kya laga..

KS : mujhe laga tana mare ap..

HM: abhi vi lag raha hai apko... Tana hi mare the ham..

KS frowned and said

KS : bhabi yaar

HM smiled this make KS angry 😡

KS : thik hai ham apko Kal ground Mai dikha denge..

HM : acha thik hai ab gussa mat Ho.. Chalo dinner karlo.. Kal se training start karenge..

Then both had their dinner and slept..
..
...
..
...
..
....
..
..
.
.so that's it for this part... Hope you enjoyed.. Pls do comments and votes... Thank you and take care..
..
Upcoming : strict trainer HM

..
Vote target 🎯 : kar dena votes..
..ache response aye to ham try karenge next part jaldi dene ki..
..
One more thing..  I am out of ideas for this story.. To comment below pls ap log kya dekhna pasand karenge.. I Will try to write that..
..
Thank you and enjoy reading.. Bye 👋..
..