KS is in trouble !!

CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS PART : 

HM got to know about the information that KS is not attending the coaching classes .. but she behaved normally with KS as she wanted that KS came to her and admitted the truth . so after dinner they both slept .. here KS tried multiple times to talk with HM but her mouth betrayed .. no voice was coming from her throat .. that's why she was unable to say anything and silently went towards her room .. next day HM became ready to go to thana but for her surprise KS was also waking up and become ready to go to college and joins her in the dining table for breakfast  .. HM can see the change in her behaviour and she know the reason but didn't said anything ..and here KS's idea flopped ..why ? as she thought ..

KS: (in mind ) are yaar .. e idea vi flop kar gaye .. maine socha tha aj mai jaldi uth jayunga to bhabi hame reason puchegi aur ham mouke k faida uthakar bhabi ko sab bata denge hamare paresani but nahi bhabi to kuch pucha vi nahi .. bhabi ka behaviour kuch strange lag raha hai yesterday se .. nahi shayad ham jada soch rahe hai ..work pressure hoga shayad .. koi nahi aj college se akar bhabi se bat karna hai .. aise guilt ridden hokar mai to nahi reh sakti hu .. 

Thinking this she silently finished her breakfast .. today after many days KS broke the rule .. as per the rule HM had to make her wake up and also fed her .. but today KS did all the things alone .. HM clearly saw that KS is guilty but this time she can't help her .. after that HM dropped KS at her college and herself went to the police station .. and after alloting everyone to their respective works she went towards her cabbin and continued her work .. .. ..

After sometime she got a call from HQ and was ordered by DSP sir to visit a college because there was some problems among the students and the college management board .. so HM with PS went there .. somehow HM convinced the students and promised them that she will help her to fulfil their demands and with talk with the management .. then she went to the principal's cabin .. coincidentally this is the same college where KS read .. after talking with him she and PS was about to go to thana ..when the corridor's scene caught her attention .. she told PS to go to jeep .. PS followed her order and HM herself went towards the corridor where there was KS with one of her professor they were talking rather you can say the professor was scolding KS .. and KS was standing there with bowed down her head .. HM went towards them and said .. 

HM : excuse me mam .. any problem ? actually i was just passing from here and i heard the sound and out of curiosity i came here .. the professor recognised HM and KS also understood that she is in trouble as her bhabi is bere ..then the professor (P) said ,

P : are maddam ap .. apke vajase hi aj ka problem solve huye hai .. aur ham eha karishma k sath kuch bat kar rahe hai .. actually you know na today's genaration ..wohi study se related kuch bat kar rahe the .. HM looked at KS who was just standing there silently and was stealing glances from HM .. HM said .. 

HM : hmm .. if you don't mind mam .. can i ask something ? 

P : yeah .. plss ..

HM : actually mujhe karishma k bareme janna tha .. jo abhi apke samne khadi hai . matlab as you know unki final year chal raha hai to is she doing well in her studies ? 

P : ap karishma ko jante hai ? 

HM : ji .. actually you can say me her guardian ..ham bhabi hai unki to unke padhai kaise chalte hai wohi janna tha .. 

P : sure .. actually she is a good student but pichle kuch dino se she is not attentive at all .. classes mai attendence vi kam hai .. and assignments vi time to time submit nahi ho raha hai .. aur to aur pichle test ka marks vi bohot kam hai .. as she is a good student ham unhe pehele warn kar rahe the .. 

HM : okay .. aur kuch ? 

P : nahi .. just tell her to be regular in classes and be attentive .. 

HM : sure mam .. i will take care of it .. then the professor left .. HM was staring KS angrily .. KS was just looking at the floor .. then HM broke the silence .. 

HM : karishma apke next class jo hai wo kariye .. ham is baremai ghar jakar bat karenge .. saying this she left without waiting for KS's reply .. 

KS went from there and entered in her class .. but she was thinking something how to face HM , 

FLASHBACK : 

Aise hi ek din jab HM & KS ki bond strong ho raha tha tab dono ek sath time spend kar raha tha then suddenly KS asked , 

KS : bhabi ek bat puche apse ? 

HM : ha pucho .. 

KS : ap hamare sare bat kiyu mante hai ? aur hame datte vi nahi ho . ..

HM : hmm .. sawal to bohot tough hai .. 

KS : are yaar .. bolo na .. 

HM : kiyuki ap hai itni pyare .. to ham sun lete hai apki sare bat .. but aise koi galatfemi mai mat rehena ki mai apko datungi nahi ya phir mai appar gussa na karungi .. 

KS : kab gussa karenge ap hampar ? 

HM : karishma mujhe gussa jaldhi ate nahi hai .. par agr agaye to jaldhi jate nahi .. hame jhut bilkul pasand nahi aur hame padhai mai laparwahi vi manjoor nahi .. agar ap indono mai se koi ek galati kare to ham ap par bohot gussa ho jayenge .. tab dekhna .. 

KS : relax bhabi .. jhut ham nahi bolte hai .. aur padhai vi ham thik thak hi kar lete hai .. to apko hampar gussa hone ka mouka hi nahi milega .. 

HM : wah !! e to badhiya hai .. both smiled and continued their chit chat .

FLAHBACK OVER : 

KS : ( in mind ) are yaar .. ab mai kya karu .. bhabi ko vi aj hi professor se milna tha .. uff .. bhabi ko to jhut se aur padhai mai laparwahi se shakt nafrat hai .. kya hoga mera aj .. bhabi ko sab bata dena sahi rehega kya .. par batayunga vi kya ki mai coaching nahi ja raha hu .. aur college kiyu bunk kiya iska kya bahana hoga ... hey shivji bacha lena mujhe aj .. after sometime class end and she went back to home .. and was waiting for HM ..  .. after sometime HM came and saw KS was sitting in the couch .. she said nothing and went to her room and after being freshen up she came up and sat in front of KS .. 

..................

.......................

.............................

...............................

............................................

So that's it for this part ... hope you enjoyed .. pls do comments and votes .. thank you and take care .. 

I know ap sab HM ki strict avtar dekhne k liye wait kar rahe ho .. don't worry .. next part mai wo vi dikh jayega .. just stay tuned ... and enjoy reading .. 

Vote Target : 80 

Meet with you guys soon in the next part .. till then good bye .. .. 

...