!!!!!

CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS PART : 

The relation between HM and KS grew up very welly after that birthday party incident ..KS now used to share her problems with HM ..and every time HM used to solve it ... and now it's been 6 months that HM came in Lucknow ... PS also used to live with our nanad - bhabi duo ...and in this time span of six months Anubhav Singh also came back from mission and also spend some quality time with his family ..they also conducted a family tour of the three ..after that AS also returned back to his work place ..that is in Hyderabad ...and now KS is the most happy person in the earth ...

Before HM came to Lucknow KS used to miss her family ..but after arrival of HM ...she is now happy ..now she has her own family members with her all the time ..HM had very efficiently wiped out all the invisible distance between them ..now this time KS loved HM the most and also was very possessive about her bhabhi ..she liked to being pampered by HM ...in front of HM she become a child ..HM also like a mother figure always full filled her demand ...As KS had never taste the love of her parents as she had lost her parents early ..now after coming of HM in her life somehow she was having that feeling that like others she also had a guardian who loves her and also cared for her a lot ..and also scold her if it was her fault ...but HM never used to scold her strictly ..HM just try to make her understand that what's wrong and KS being a sensible one always rectify her mistakes ...and this habbit of KS ...HM liked the most that if it is KS's mistakes she always admitted it ...like this they are living happily ...and this is the last year of KS's college also ...HM used to drop her in the college before going to duty ...

Aise hi ek din KS was in her room ..and was working on her assignments as tomorrow is the last date of submission and as usual she had a lot of work to do ...and she was impatiently waiting for HM that she will come and helped her in this ...she watched the clock and it show's that HM's duty hours will end within sometime ...so she called HM but HM didn't pick up the call ..so she wrote a message for her ...

<< bhabhi aj jara jaldhi ghar ajana ..i need your help ..pls jaldi ana >>

HM saw that message ..but for her bad luck DSP assigned her in some work ..so she was engaged and didn't even get the time to reply back to KS .....
..
Here KS was impatiently waiting for her bhabi but HM didn't come back.. It's already 11 pm at the night...  ..KS was too much frustrated.. She was trying hard to complete all those assignments but it becomes difficult for her.. But still she didn't gave up and after working whole night she completed her task... And it's 5 am in the morning she went towards her bed to sleep 😴...
..
Here HM did her night duty and came back home.. Now it's already 8.15 ...she saw KS was still sleeping... So she went towards her and tried to wake her up as she was getting late for her college...
..
HM : Karishna utho.. Chalo nahito college K liye late Ho jayega..

After many tries KS finally wake up ..she saw HM was standing beside her bed ..she was happy and was about to hugged her as it's her habbit that she always used to hug 🫂 HM and then went to washroom for freshen up and today also she was going to do the same but something clicked on her mind ...then she just staring HM sometime then said..

KS : huu !! (Mira's style) ..

And went to washroom for freshen up..here HM was clueless then she understood why KS behaves like that ..she smiled a little and then went to kitchen to set the breakfast 🥞🍳 table..
..
KS came back being ready for the college.. without looking at once towards HM ..KS just silently finished her breakfast...she was about to leave then HM said..

HM : ruko karu ham chor dete hai tumhe college...KS was about to deny but HM said..

HM : ham jante hai ap hamse naraz hai but pls ham isbareme badme bat karenge abhi chalo mere sath ..
..
KS agreed and silently sat on HM's jeep ...HM also sat on the driver's seat and she decided to talk to KS in this matter latter..after dropping KS at the college HM also went towards her police station....
...
...
..
...
...
...
...
...
..
So that's it for this part.. hope you enjoyed..pls do comment and vote... thank you and take care..
..
Vote target 🎯: 80

UPCOMING : HM'S ANGER OR ??..
..
Meet with you guys soon in the next part..jaldhi vote kijiye and comment vi kijiye ..I will try to upload next part today..if target completed 😉..
..
..
..
...
..
As you guy's know that Maddam Sir is going to off air...I know everyone is sad ..even I am also sad as this is the first ever serial of my life which I started to watch during lockdown...then it's become habbit...par koyi nahi always hope for the best...as maker's had already confirmed that Maddam sir season 2 will come back soon with the same star cast ..so pls aplog dukhi mat hoye ..hope so that season 2 bohot jald ayega ...so stay happy and be positive..
..love you all and take care... thank you ☺️..
....
....
..
Pls ignore grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes..and mujhe koi title nahi mil Raha tha to aise hi ajib title de diya..enjoy reading...