Knowing each other (2)

Continued from previous part:

HM hurriedly went towards the party hall after bidding goodbye to her friend as she was somehow worried 😟 for KS as it was only half an hour ago she dropped her in the party... now only one question roaming in her mind that what happened to her that she just want to leave the party..and KS's voice which she heard over the phone was not normal although KS being an introvert person tried her level best to sound normal but HM also is a police.. hearing KS's sound she can easily understood that something is off...and what happened with her this answer shirf KS hi de sakte the...par HM ko doubt vi tha ki KS unki problem HM k sath share karenge ya nahi ...phirvi wo esab sochte sochte drive kar raha tha ...after sometime she reached in front of party hall...she noticed that KS is already standing near the gate...and her face was dull...and her eyes were filled with tears...HM hurriedly parked the car 🚗 by roadside and ran towards KS ...KS was in her world so she didn't notice that HM had already arrived ..her trance get broke when she felt a hand on her shoulder ..she looked at the person and it is HM ...she quickly wiped her tears but HM had already noticed that ...seeing tears HM said .......

HM : kya hua karishma ? ap ro kiyu rahe hai ? boliye hame .......kuch hua hai ..hame boliye ham sab solve kar denge ...kisine kuch kaha hai apko ? are ap chup kiyu hai ? she bombered a lot of questions towards KS ...KS was looking at her surprisingly as after many years after her brother and pushpa ji ..she saw someone who is concerned for her genuinely ..she can able to see the concern in HM's eyes ...as she also knew that HM is also worried for her ..she knew that HM went for some work but as she called her she is here as soon as possible ..she was just admiring HM ..HM was continuously questioning her ..but KS was not answering her ..she was just staring her ..

HM : are ap boliye tu kuch ...kabse to hamhi bol rahe hai ..chaliye andar ham dekhte hai kisne apko kya bola hai ... ap bilkul chinta mat kijiye...ham dekh lenge sabko ... saying this she hold KS's hand and dragging her towards the party hall as she thought there is someone who said something to KS that's why she is upset...she was enraged...KS came back in her senses as she felt that HM was dragging her towards the hall so she said..

KS : bhabi shant ho jaye... rukiye...HM stopped hearing KS's voice..

HM : are ap dariye mat ..mere satg chalo ham dekhte hai ..kiska itna himmat bad gaya hai jo apko kuch bola ..

KS : are hame kisine kuch nahi bola hai ..

HM : to ap itna upset kiyu hai ..aur maine dekha ap ro vi rahe the ...

KS : kuch nahi hua hai bhabi ..pls ..chaliye eha se ...hame eha bilkul acha nahi lag raha hai ...

HM can understood the pain in KS 's voice...so she agreed and want to lit up her mood ..so they went towards the car 🚗..and she made sit KS on the passenger's seat and herself went to drive...the journey was silent...KS was watching the outside....soon KS realised that it's not the root of their home ..so she asked to HM ....

KS : bhabi ham ja kaha rahe hai ...e to hamare ghr k rasta nahi hai ..

HM : hm ham jante hain..e ghar k root nahi hai ...ham hamare ek favourite place pe apko le ja raha hai ..bas ham pohoch hi gaye hai ....

After sometime they reached near a lake side...the place was beautiful..and there were benches and also some vendors...the place was full with peace ...and today's enviornment was too good..as it is full moon light..and the full moon image on the lake's water made the place too much beautiful... reaching there KS was feeling calm ...she went towards the bench and was enjoying the view of the lake...HM smiled that she is somehow able to change KS's mind...she saw KS was enjoying the view..so she didn't diaturb her and went towards an ice cream stall and came back with two ice cream 🍦🍨 and handed over one to KS ...KS once looked at HM then took the ice cream and was enjoying it ...HM also sat beside her ...after sometime they had completed their ice cream and was sitting there silently..then HM thought to broke the ice...so she said..

HM : apko ice cream pasand aya ?

KS : ha bohot pasand aya .. thank you..

HM : are bhabi ko thank you bolne ki jarurat nahi hai ..

KS : apko kaise pata e hamara favourite flavour hai ?

HM : bas pata hai ...HM replies casually..
But KS looked at her suspiciously..so HM smiled and replied..

HM : genuinely hame nahi pata tha ...par e flavour apke bhaiya ki favourite hai ..to hame laga apko vi pasand asakta hai ..as ap dono k bich Mai bohot similarly hai to isliye...

Hearing her bhaiya's name KS again become upset...HM clearly understood that she is missing her family..so she hold her hand and said..

HM : ap apke bhaiya ko Miss kar rahe hai ?

KS just nooded..HM smiled and said..

HM : ap upset mat ho .. anubhav bohot jald apse Milne ayega ... actually wo mission mai hai isliye apse bat nahi ho pa rahe hai unka...

Now KS could not control her emotions no more as she was already missing her family today very much so she said with tearful 😢 eyes..

KS : kab ayega..kisiko mera koi padi hi nahi hai .... bhaiya to transfer hoke chale gaye ..aur ham eha Lucknow rehe gaye..Chachi ji k pass ...phir Chachi ji vi ek months se hamare sath nahi hai ..hame akela rehena bilkul pasand nahi ..phir vi koi nahi sochta hamare bare mein...mumma ..papa to kabke hame chorke chale gaye...aur Anu bhaiya se vi kitne din Tak bate nahi hua ....she was saying all those to HM with teary eyes...her voice choked as she was crying 😭😭..HM also become very emotional hearing all those..so she just hugged 🫂🫂 KS ...KS also hugged her tightly and was crying in her embrace...HM was patting her back lovingly ...and tried to made her calm ....after sometime KS become calm and parted away from the hug and said..

KS :apko pata hai ..ham party se kiyu chale aye kiyuki hame woha bilkul acha nahi lag raha tha ...woha mere friends sab apne apne family members k sath aye the aur ham akele the ..to hame na bohot left out feel ho Raha tha ... isiliye chale aye ...
..
HM smiled and said..

HM : to hame bulate ham chale jate tumhare sath ...

KS : ap ap kaise ..

HM : kiyu ham tumhare family member nahi hai ? HM asked her raising her one eyebrow..

KS : are aisa aisa nahi hai ..

HM : are relax Karishma ...tum hamare samne aise kiyu behave karte ho jaise ki ham koi ajnabi hai ? ..

KS : na ..aisa nahi ...(cutted by HM )

HM : relax ..hame kuch batana hai tumhe ..hm ...suno mere bat ...

KS nooded and HM continued ...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
.

...

So that's it for this part... hope you enjoyed...I know e part thora chota hai..next part very soon...till then good bye 😊.. thank you and take care..
..
Vote target 🎯: 70..

Upcoming: Knowing each other (3)

..
..

Do votes and comments...meet with you people soon in the next part...
..pls ignore grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes..