Uff !! Bhabi ne paresan karke rakha hai..

Continued from previous part :

Both HM and KS went towards MPT... KS parked the car in front of MPT, then went towards Badnam's stall as MPT is very familiar to her... Seeing KS HM was surprised.. But she tell nothing and went to meet her team mates.... There HM meet with CC, SS and PS... Then HM meet with PS and recognized her as Anubhav's chachi.. Now HM understood why MPT is familiar to KS... Then Both HM and PS was talking in HM's cabin... Here KS become annoyed as it's been long she was waiting for HM in the outside... She saw that HM and PS were talking with each other... So she also went towards HM's cabin.. Seeing KS HM told her to come inside... KS saw PS and turned her face to other direction.. Seeing that PS smiled a little...

PS : karishma Kaise Ho?

KS completely ignored PS and asked to HM...

KS : Bhabi ap kab tak ghar jayenge..

HM : ji hogaya hai mera.. Just 2 min ham abhi nikalte hai..

KS : ji... Ham car me apka wait kar rahe hai...

Without waiting for HM's reply she moved towards the car... Here HM was confused why KS ignored PS.. PS understood that what HM was thinking so she said....

PS : are maddam sir ap tension mat lijiye.. E hamse naraz hai... We kya hai Na pichle 2 mahino se ham hamare behen K sath rehe rahi hai Na.. Unki tabiyet thora kharap reheti hai isliye.. To karishma ko akele ghar me rehena par rahe hai isiliye wo naraz hai...

HM : woh...

HM : Acha pushpa ji ab ham chalte hai... Ap tension mat lijiye ham karishma ko samhal lenge...

PS nodded and HM left from there and went towards the car... After sometime HM and KS reached at home... ..
..

HM entered in the room and seeing the hall's condition she become shocked as the hall is totally messed up.. There was cushions here and there.. Nothing was in it's place...

KS closed her eyes seeing HM's surprised expression

KS closed her eyes seeing HM's surprised expression... KS mentally slapped herself for this then she said.. ..

KS : aha bhabhi...sorry 😐 wo ham akele rehete hai to esab aise hai ..ap chinta mat kijiye ham adhe ghante k andar sab set kar dete hai ..

HM : are koi bat nahi ...ham tumhe madat karte hai ...chalo ....

Then both set the rooms..then KS shows HM her room ..then both freshen up and came in the living room and sat on the couch.. it's already evening so HM said..

HM : tum baitho mai chai ☕ aur kuch leke ati hu ...

KS : areh bhabhi..rehene dijiye..wo ..

HM : kya hua?

KS : wo kitchen mai saman nahi hai ..matlab hai ..but nahi hai ..

HM : kya bol rahi hai ap Karishma mujhe kuch samajh nahi araha hai ..