̗̀➛ Escape in Memories

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Make sure to keep device at a distance to reduce eye strain. ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧ AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in roughly two weeks.

This irregular schedule might continue, so again, I'm really sorry!!!

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧ ESCAPE IN MEMORIES

An empty practice room, filled with nostalgia and dancing members making sure they got their moves correctly. 

Everyone was there, Jay, Heeseung, Sunghoon, Jake, Jungwon, Ni-ki, and most importantly, his best friend Sunoo. 

"Hyung! You keep making the same mistake!!" A frustrated voice screamed out, it was Ni-ki, watching over Sunoo ensuring he's not making any dancing mistakes. Heeseung imitates Sunoo's repeated mistake and Jay adds on a silly joke.

Sunghoon chuckled at Heeseung and Jay's teasing as Sunoo complained, "Ahhh!! Don't tease me!!" He glares at the three, who were grinning ear to ear having fun teasing the cutest member of Enhypen. 

A soft smile crept on Y/N's face, he had missed this feeling. The homely feeling of having his members beside him, joking, teasing, and laughing with each other. As he turns his head to look for the other members, he sees the giant mirrors placed on the walls.

There was no reflection of him at all.

Slowly walking up, he touches the mirror, and suddenly the practice room glooms and darkens. The members are gone, and the only light left in the room was moonlight shining from the windows. Looking at the mirrors again, he noticed his own self. 

Harsh burn marks painted on his face, and scars on his limbs. Feeling uneasy, he continues to stare at his hated appearance until the mirror shatters into thousands of pieces, red crimson blood seeping through the cracks. 

His skin felt hot, and his legs were now too weak to carry his own body weight. Turning his eyes to the windows, the red mood appeared. 

"THOU ART BANISHED FROM THE COMPANY OF THE DIVINE, THE PRIMORDIAL ONE HAS SPOKEN."

Y/N woke up with a start, gasping for air.  He shook his head to clear the thoughts and tried to calm himself down. But he couldn't shake off the uneasy feeling that lingered. The last sentence had freaked him out inside of his nightmare, but he couldn't recall the memory of what it was saying.

Later into the day, his energy plummeted into the ground, and was constantly in bed. He could not gather the energy to get up and make something to satisfy his hunger. 

Ring ring...

Ring ring...

His phone rang to Y/N's surprise, knowing he's not expecting anyone today. Turning to the bedside table, he reaches for his phone and notices the caller ID. His parents are calling him. Trauma from the family seeps in, but he tries to stay strong and answer the call.