̗̀➛ Past Memories

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Make sure to keep device at a distance to reduce eye strain. ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧ PAST MEMORIES

;; ✧ third person

In the towering rage of ocean waves crashing into the human-constructed walls, sorrowful melancholy sprinkles of rainfall race to the ground. The moon prominently raised, shining the sand-covered lands with moonlight. Bodies of flying creatures flew across as the young boys' hair danced in the cold wind, leaning against the railings staring out to the endless sea. Sunoo and Y/N talked nonstop, enjoying the cool breeze and the peaceful sound of the ocean. An escape place where they would have nightly talks about whatever teenagers were up to at the day of age. "It's crazy we managed to get into the same group!" A cheerful voice chirped full of excitement.

They had been friends for a long time, sharing their love for music and dance, and dreaming of becoming K-pop idols. Y/N smiled at Sunoo. "It really is a dream come true," he said. "I can already imagine us performing on stage together and making our fans happy." Sunoo nodded in agreement, turning to look back at Y/N "Yeah, and we could write songs together and show off our dancing skills. We'd be unstoppable."

Y/N laughed, while playfully hitting Sunoo. "I like the sound of that. But, we both know how competitive the K-pop industry is. There are so many talented people out there, and getting famous is not easy." The cold breeze of winds wrapped against their bodies, creating a chilly atmosphere. Sunoo sighed. "I know, but we can't give up on our dreams. We have to work hard and keep improving our skills. And who knows? Maybe one day, we'll get lucky and catch the attention of the public."

Y/N nodded. "You're right. We just have to keep practicing and stay positive. Maybe we'll be able to do multiple world tours." Sunoo grinned at Y/N's optimism. "I'm sure we will. We make a great team, and our passion for music and dance is what will take us to the top." They sat there for a while, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere and the company of each other. They talked about their favorite K-pop groups, their idols, and their dreams of performing on stage together.

As the night went on, they knew that they had a long road ahead of them. But with each other's support and determination, they felt confident that they could achieve their goals and make their dreams a reality. 

And as they looked out at the vast expanse of the ocean, they both knew that anything was possible, as long as they had each other.

As they sat on the beach, Y/N and Sunoo continued to discuss their dreams and aspirations. They talked about their favorite K-pop groups and their music, analyzing the different elements that made them stand out.

Sunoo suddenly stood up and extended his hand towards Y/N. "Let's go and try to beat each other in karaoke," he said, a mischievous grin on his face. Y/N laughed and took his hand. Together, they started heading towards Y/N's house, laughing and sharing about how they're going to defeat each other.

Once they unpacked the karaoke, their voices competed each other, singing in perfect harmony. They danced and twirled, lost in the moment and their shared passion for music and dance. As the night grew darker, Sunoo was about to leave to go back home which was quite close since they were neighbours. 

Y/N and Sunoo sat on couch, tired from singing and trying to dance at the same time. "Can you believe how far we've come?" Y/N said, his voice full of wonder. Sunoo smiled at him. "I know, right? It feels like only yesterday that we were just two kids dreaming about becoming K-pop idols."

Y/N nodded, a sense of pride swelling in his chest. "And now, here we are, performing on stage together and making our fans happy." Sunoo laughed hard at the thought of Y/N referring to their karaoke competition as a professional performance on stage. 

But he also knew that it had all been worth it. The feeling of being on stage, the rush of adrenaline as they performed their songs, the cheers and screams of their fans – it was all a dream come true. The two boys talked about their upcoming performances, their new music, and their goals for the future. They laughed, joked, and reminisced about all the good times they had shared together.

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧ NEXT CHAPTER: DAY OF THE ACCIDENT

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

end ;; 793 words