̗̀➛ Day of The Accident

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Make sure to keep device at a distance to reduce eye strain. ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧ DAY OF THE ACCIDENT

;; ✧ third person

Y/N and the members of Enhypen were in the middle of a photoshoot for a popular fashion magazine. They were all dressed in stylish outfits, posing in front of the camera with confidence and grace.

As they were changing positions, Y/N noticed that the lights above Sunoo were starting to shake. He had a feeling that something was going to go wrong, and he didn't want his friend to get hurt. In return of his own career, he saves Sunoo. Without thinking, Y/N rushed towards Sunoo and pushed him out of the way just as the lights fell down, crashing onto the floor with a loud bang. 

Y/N felt a searing pain on his face as he shielded himself from the impact, but he ignored it and focused on making sure Sunoo was okay. He is his bestfriend, his best bandmate and most importantly, his first love. How could he ever let anything happen to Sunoo? 

"Are you all right?" he asked, his voice trembling with concern. The shards of glass deepened into his skin, crimson blood seeping out like a slipped water-bottle. Sunoo looked at him with wide eyes, his face pale with shock. "Y-yeah, I'm fine," he stuttered. "But you're bleeding! You should've stayed in place!"

Y/N tried to smile, but the pain in his face was too much to bear. He looked down and saw that his hands were covered in burn marks, and felt his face was swollen.

The pain was unbearable, but the feeling of looking weak in front of Sunoo overpowered him and gave him the chance to stay conscious. 

The members of Enhypen rushed over to them, their expressions a mix of concern and confusion. They didn't know what had happened, but they could see that Y/N was badly injured. "Let's get you to the hospital," Jungwon said, his voice firm and decisive.

Staff members scurry around in panic, the manager calling the ambulance whilst they tried their best tending to Y/N's injuries. The sharp, stabbing pain inside Y/N took his breath away, as his eyelids grew heavier he glanced at Sunoo who was on the verge of tears, trying his best to help bandage Y/N up. Barely managing to tell Sunoo his message, Y/N softly cried out "..No.. do-n't... cry..."  before passing out completely. 

At the hospital, the doctors treated Y/N's burns and told him that he needed to rest and avoid any strenuous activity for a while. They also informed him that the burn marks on his face were severe and would leave scars. The damages done to his leg would permanently leave him unable to go through heavy training including running too long, multiple types of exercise, and most importantly, dancing. 

Y/N felt devastated. Dancing was his passion, and he couldn't imagine not being able to perform anymore. He felt like his dreams had been shattered, and he didn't know how he was going to cope. It felt like watching a beautiful sandcastle he had spent hours building get washed away by a sudden unexpected wave. His dreams were like a bird that he had nurtured and cared for, only to see it fly away and never return.