I would love to stay in bed and do nothing all day, but on the other hand, I can't wait to see our baby on the ultrasound and, if it's lying well, find out the gender.

"Do you want to go get something to eat after the appointment?", Sunghoon asks as we pull up to a parking lot near the doctor's office an hour later and he turns off the engine. "Yeah why not" I reply with an approving nod and unbuckle my seat belt.

With a satisfied smile, Sunghoon also unbuckles his seatbelt and we get out of the car. Together we enter the practice and I register at the counter, whereupon Sunghoon and I take a seat for a moment in the empty waiting room.

We wait there for almost half an hour until a doctor's assistant calls us out of the waiting room and leads us into the ultrasound room, where we are already awaited by my gynecologist.

"I hope you are doing well so far and have been able to recover from your accident?" she aks me as I lay down on the couch and push my sweater up. "I'm much better now," I reply with a look in Sunghoon's direction, who has been carrying me on his hands for the past few weeks.

"Well then, let's get started. It might get a little cold," she warns me and I wince briefly as I feel the cold ultrasound gel on my stomach. Sunghoon, sitting at my side, reaches for my hand and strokes the back of my hand with his thumb while his brown eyes are transfixed on the screen, which by now is no longer just a small shadow, but a tiny little human with a head, arms and legs. I still can't believe that this little person is growing inside me.

"The fetus is developed according to age," the doctor informs Sunghoon and me, not taking her eyes off the screen and carefully moving the transducer along. She smiles. "I can also tell the gender with a high probability. Do you want to know?"

Sunghoon and I exchange brief glances before we both nod. "Yes," I say, looking back at the screen. "Congrats. You're expecting a boy," the gynecologist announces. Smiling, I look to Sunghoon, whose lips also form into a wide smile. His eyes sparkle with joy.

"The little one is about the size of a peach now." The gynecologist then checks the heartbeat of our little boy, which Sunghoon hears for the first time today. He doesn't even try to hide how tears come to his eyes and how happy this moment makes him.

Half an hour later, Sunghoon and I head back to the car, which he has parked in a nearby parking lot. It's raining cats and dogs, so we're soaking wet before we even get to the car.

"Fucking hell, what kind of weather is this," Sunghoon sighs as we finally sit in the dry car and buckle up. He then gives me a quick, concerned look before turning the heater all the way up as I shiver with cold. "Let's go home, or you'll get sick."

We had actually intended to go out to eat, but instead we head back home, where Sunghoon runs me a hot bath. While he disappears into the kitchen with plans to cook, I peel myself out of my wet clothes, tie my hair into a bun, and get into the bathtub.

The pleasantly warm water envelops my body. With my eyes closed, I lean my head back and place my hands on my stomach. Little peach, I think and have to smile.

For a few minutes, I just lay there and relax before the door to the bathroom opens and Sunghoon walks in. "Would you like some tea?" he asks, looking at me. Since he already has a cup in his hand, I nod.

Sunghoon approaches me and sets the cup down on a small shelf next to the bathtub. Just as he is about to leave again, I hold him by the arm. "Come in too," I tell him.

"I was just about to start cooking," he replies, seeming to regret it. "You can do that after," I suggest, gently pulling him toward me by his hand.

For a moment, Sunghoon seems to think before his lips form into a smile. "Okay," he says, undressing, whereupon he joins me in the bathtub.

He sits behind me and wraps his arms around my body, pulling me between his legs. I rest my head against his chest and smile as he runs his fingers over my stomach.

"It was so good to see him today," Sunghoon gushes. Although I don't look at him, I know he's smiling as well. "Daniel."

I love how he already calls our unborn child by name and how he touches my belly as he does so; very gently and lovingly. I love sitting here together with Sunghoon. I enjoy his affection and I enjoy being close to him.

I turn my head in his direction to look into his face. His brown eyes sparkle with joy as our eyes meet. Slowly, I approach his lips to kiss him. Sunghoon puts his fingers to my cheek and pulls me even closer to his chest with his other hand as our lips slowly move towards each other.

Shortly after, he disengages from me as well, eyeing me. His pupils are dilated, so that his eyes appear almost black except for a narrow brown circle.

"I should really start cooking in a minute," Sunghoon informs me, wanting to get up, but I press my back against his chest to signal him not to get up yet. "We can order pizza too," I reply, because I don't want him to leave already and end this moment.

I turn around and sit between his spread legs, wrapping my arms around his neck. Sunghoon puts his hands on my waist and eyes my naked body.

A smile creeps onto his full lips. "All right," he finally relents, stroking his fingertips over my bare skin, where tingling goosebumps immediately form, spreading over my entire body.

A/N. Don't even ask why i choose Daniel.... (hehe its bc of the F1 driver but that doesn't matter now)