"Oh my God thank y'all so much. I love how I look." I smiled looking at myself in the mirror.

"You look good girl." Leilani exclaimed as she walked over. "Now let's get you into some outfits and start shooting!"

I followed Leilani over to the clothing rack which was filled with a variety of outfits, ranging from bold and colorful to simple and elegant. I couldn't help but feel a little overwhelmed at the sight of all of the clothes that I'd have to try on. "Okay let's start going through these outfits and see which ones we like best for each set." Leilani motioned for me to come closer to the rack.

"Let's start with this set first." She pulled out a set of outfits from the rack. "This set is more edgy and bold, so we want something that really pops and catches the eye but if you like it, That's fine."

We started going through the outfits one by one. Some were too revealing, others were too bulky, but then I spotted a leather jacket on the rack that caught my eye. "What about this one?" I grabbed the leather jacket to show Leilani.

Leilani took the jacket from my hands and examined it. "I like it, it's cute." She nodded. "Let's pair it with these tights and this shirt."

I tried on the outfit and looked at myself in the mirror. The leather jacket fit perfectly and the tights and shirt gave me a nice vibe. "I love it."

Leilani smiled. "That's definitely a keeper. Let's move on to the next set."

We continued going through the clothing rack, trying on different outfits and mixing and matching until we found the perfect looks for each set. Some were more daring, but Leilani encouraged me to step out of my comfort zone and try new things. As I stepped outside I felt a wave sadness hit me. The team had already set up the lighting and props, and the photographer was busy adjusting his camera settings. They worked so hard but all I could think about was how I don't want to be here anymore.

I took a breath of fresh air trying to shake off the unease that had settled in my stomach but I couldn't. Maybe it's just exhaustion or nerves that's making me feel like this.

"Are you ready to get started?" Eden asked.

"Yeah." I tried to match his energy putting on a fake smile as I made my way to the first set.

Raylan noticed my change in mood and walked over to me "You good?" He asked concerned.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I just feel sad all of a sudden. I don't even know why."

"All this just overwhelming for you, with everything going on." He pulled me into a hug "Aye! She not ready yet she gotta take a lil break!" Raylan told Eden and his crew and they nodded.

"Take all the time you need, We can wait until you're ready." Eden stated.

"Thank you. I just need a few minutes to gather myself." I said before walking back inside and went towards a quiet corner away from everyone.

As I sat down in the corner, I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths, trying to calm my racing thoughts. "Ja calling you, You want me to tell him you gon call him back?" Raylan walked over.

"You don't have to, I'll talk to him. Thanks." I grabbed my phone from Raylan and he nodded walking away, I answered the phone "Hello?"