THE OTHER BROTHER

Start from the beginning

-

-

-

She looks pretty each time I get to see her. The way she chews, talks and walks– says a lot about her character. I am failing to contain my excitement. I feel my members dancing hard. Damn looks like I will be taking a cold shower later. She snaps her finger right at my face. 
“I have been talking to you and you are just completely out.” She says bring me back to earth. Did I zone out looking at her. Done blame me. She is a goddess herself. 
“You look pretty.” I love how silky her hair is. Not too long but the length is just right above her shoulders. 
“Are you oaky?” she asks in-between the giggles. I swallow hard. I am getting harder by the second. 
“I need to use the bathroom.” I stood up and rushed off leaving her seated. My hand is deep in my pocket holding my man still. Harder than the steal itself. I close the toilet and pull my pants and trousers down. I want to sit down for this one. I close my eyes and picture her bringing out the best in me. 
"Ow shit!” I curse with my toes curling. Aroused sexual desire and thoughts. I imagine her playing with my penis when kissing me. Her scents filled my nostril. I swear I can still smell her even at a distance. I go on hard to make myself feel good.  I get hornier; suddenly it feels a thousand times better. The most pristine way of expressing my lust, desire and sexual attraction for her. Since I cannot touch her. I can imagine her I n my arms. I can imagine myself deep inside of her. I clock faster on mt hard dick. The orgasm is incredible. Earth-shaking. It starts with the spasm ramping up and up until I can't hold back anymore and bam. I think I just blew the head off my mate. It is much more intense and explosive. With much more cum than before. Damn I messed all over my thighs. I smile feeling satisfied. The feeling is... something about this whole experience starts to get exciting. I take a deep breath bringing myself back to life. I know she must be wondering where I have run off too. Finally, I got myself cleaned up. I can still feel something inside of me. Like I can repeat the whole situation again. Damn this girl is making me go crazy in the toilets. I chuck shaking my head.
I step out of the toilet, and I see eyes all over me. As if I care - I walk past them and hurry out.  My main rush is Khanyi. I sigh out of relief seeing her still seated. Her plate is wiped clean and now she is onto mine. Woman and their strange eating habit. I pull the chair ad seat down. A fresh wave passes over and I can smell my cum right at the tip of my tongue. I place my hands on lap and smile. 
“Where did you vanish to for so long?” She asks. Did I tell her that I was masturbating in the toilet? That would be silly and stupid of me. 
“I bumped into an old friend of mine.”
“Ow, okay.” She continues to eat and doesn’t mind me. “We can share your food.” She suggests. How can I say no to that cute face of hers? I stand up and move my chair to her side. I sit close – way too close to her and dig in. My mind slips off. The salty, bitter taste in my mouth. Did I just lick my own bloody cum?  
“God Jesus! Unbelievable.” I bite my tongue and look on the side. I did not mean to say that out loud. I can't swallow – how do I spit this bloody thing out. That bitter, slightly salty waterfall in my mouth. 
“Are you okay?” She asks with so much concern in her. I have no other choice but to swallow. 
“I am fine.” I say with my voice laced with disgust. She looks at me and frowns. I have to come up with a good lie to be out of here. 
“Look, I totally forgot that I have some important documents to send to the team for approval.” I say standing up. You can request a takeaway. I will drop you in town.” I called the waiter and requested the food to be packaged in a takeaway. I don’t think I will be eating ribs anytime soon. I am facing horror. 

-

-

-

After dropping her off I head straight home. I find Mkhuleko helping himself out in the kitchen. I walk right past him without greeting and head to the bathroom. Everything is here right up in my throat. Bending over the toilet seat, I empty everything that I have eaten during this day. I swear I saw my sperms swimming out of my mouth. I flush the toilet and stand up straight. I feel better after emptying everything. I rolled the toilet paper that was on top of the sink and blew my nose. I throw the toilet paper in the toilet and flush again. I rinse my mouth with mouthwash and inhale sharply. I feel better now. I look at myself in the mirror and a picture flash over my mind. I shake my head and try removing the picture. His face seems to be popping up a lot lately. I wash my hands and step up. I bump into Mkhuleko. 
“What's wrong with you?” He asks scanning my face. 
I walk past him, and he follows me behind. I sit down and he sits beside me. 
“I meet Star today.” I say. My face brightens up mentioning her name. 
“Yes, finally! How did the date go?” He says shifting his whole focus on me. 
“It was not an exact date but just two friends having lunch.” I respond. He looks at me confused. 
“Friends? I thought you said...” 
“I know what I said. I love this girl but approaching her seems to be difficult. She has that thing man. Something just weakens me somewhere.” 
“Go on.” 
I sigh - I sound like a weak puppet right now. “Just by looking at her I get turned on. She has that warmth I cannot explain. I was so hard that I even failed to contain myself. I excused myself and went to the bathroom to release the steam.” 
“Indlwabu!” He laughs out loud. Him saying it like that sounds more like I've committed a sin. 
“Yes that. “
He rolls on the couch and holds his stomach. I don’t know what’s funny in what I said. 
“It doesn’t end there.” He holds his laughter and looks at me. “I forgot to wash my hands after you know having the little excitement. She asked me to share my plate with her. I swear – I tasted my own cum bra. That salty bitter taste still smells in my mouth.” It's like I added more comics to the situation. He is back onto rolling on the couch. 
“I...” I can feel my bile rising up again. I leave Mkhuleko still laughing his ass out. I swear my intestines will never see heaven after this. They will forever er be traumatized!