Part 8

3rd pov

Tamaska: This may be an out of the blue question but you think the emperor can annex Earth?

The Star Fox members all looked at Tamaska like he just grew a second head.

After 5 minutes of silence Fay spoke up.

Fay: uhm.... Tamaska, why do you want earth annexed by the Cornerian empire?

That was the question on everyone minds, Tamaska just sighed then spoke.

Tamaska: Well..... I'm just tired of humanity constantly raging war on itself for the stupidest reasons. That and I don't want no nuclear war to happen. The only time a nuke or atomic bomb as it was called back then, was ever dropped was on Japan twice and that was back in World War Two. It was the only way to stop the war. The Second World War killed so many people, a total of 65 million lives was lost. So if earth agrees to be annexed by the Cornerian Empire then there won't be anymore wars on earth and no nuclear war threat and no end for life on earth. Humans are very destructive if left unchecked, our history is a very bloody one.

The gang currently present was a bit shocked, sure there have been wars in the past on Corneria and quite a few on Cerinia but non to that extent not to mention with so many lives lost.

Fox: Well I guess I can see why you would want the Cornerian empire to annex earth but wouldn't there be people or countries that would refuse such a thing?

Fox said as the others looked at the young pre-adult human who was looking at the ceiling with a solemn gaze.

Tamaska: Well..... back home some people prefer stupidity over logic, what I mean is there are humans of different colors like black folks and the many Asians who have light yellow skin and well, me I see my fellow humans but the stupid ones thinks just because you have a different skin color or different culture and they're not like you the be racist towards others. You know back in the the old days humans enslaved other humans, prime example of this was the Romans and then there was the Spartans who was strictly military and left all the merchant and civilian jobs to their slaves. Eventually they stop with slavery 800 years later slavery was back but this time all whites, mainly Europe started it all they enslaved blacks a few hundred years later the last country to abolish slavery was my country The United States of America. But a bloody civil war was fought between the south which was the democrats that broke away from the north or union which was the republicans. The reason why the dems broke away from the Union was the fact that a republican became president and wanted to abolish slavery and they didn't like that not one bit. So war broke out. Five years later the union won and the confederacy lose. After all that slavery was finally abolished completely. So you can guess why I want my people to now peace.

(Despite whatever you are a democrat or republican, this is the real truth. If people did their history homework, they would understand.)

The gang looked at Tamaska with looks of understanding. In ancient times on their planets their people did the same thing. And now they understand Tamaska's earlier question and it may be beneficial to both races.

Fox: Well it's certainly a possibility that the emperor will try his best I believe but only time will tell.

Slippy: I didn't know your people were so destructive, it's kinda scary really.

Slippy said as he looked down with a concerned look.

Tamaska: Yeah.... Scary and stupid. But I guess the blame can be placed on the leaders of every nation on earth because of greed and selfish desires.

Krystal: Well.... Every young race is like that. Just look at the orcs and their many clans.

Krystal said trying to make the pre-adult male feel better.

Tamaska: Well, sorry for bringing up my people's stupidity to you all.

Fox just smiled and patted Tamaska on the back.

Fox: Nah, it's all good. I think it be better if earth is more of an allied state with her own colonies.

Fay: That might be better plus the empire is already facing some troubles as it is.

Tamaska was about to asked but then R.O.B., The android of the Star Fox team metallic voice came over the PA system.

R.O.B. (PA): Incoming message. Priority One. Emergency Message from General Pepper.

Fay: Looks the fun is going to happen soon.

Fay said as the gang then to make their way to the bridge.

Sorry for the late up date, and sorry for it being short. I have to work some extra hour this week so I won't have much time to update. I thank you all for understanding and being patient with me.

Also this is a serious question that needs answering.

Should I add a few non furry girls to the harem? Like elf girls, orcs girls, Minotaur girls, a few other girls from other races? Or keep it a furry harem strictly.