part 1

Loona POV

I stared to wake up groaning.

Loona: Ugh..... What the fuck!? Who the fuck took my armor and clothes!?

I began to examine my current condition and saw that I was patched up with bandages and I from the looks of it I was wearing some else's clothes. I looked over and saw Fay on a king size bed with her right leg all bandaged up, From the looks of it she has broken leg.

Then I hear foot steps and turn to the stair way and saw Myiu who was also patched up, she then walked over to me.

Loona: Myiu! Where are we?

Myiu: We're on a some what primitive planet inhabit by humans.

Humans? The fucks a human?

Myiu: One of the natives found us and he's the one who saved us, so yeah.

Loona: He? As in a guy?

Myiu: (nods her head) yep, and he saw us all naked but he only did so keep us from dying, so he says.

Loona: Where is he?

???: Right here madam.

Me and Myiu turn to the stairs saw a short furless ape. Is this a Human? Quite small aren't they.

He was holding a tray of cups, he walked over to us and put the tray down on the nearby dresser. And started to hand us the cups.

???: This is herbal tea, it'll help you recover both your health and strength. Be careful its freshly hot.

Myiu took on cup and I took the other.

Tamaska: As I told Myiu here my name is Tamaska Wise-Wolf, and yes I was the one who patched you girls up.

He's awfully nice for a human but I guess that's how humans are. I took a slow sip of this herbal tea and it was hot but it was also good.

Loona: This tea of yours is good.

Tamaska: Thank you madam, now as for your unconscious friend she does have a few broken rips and her right leg is broken. I did what I could for her, sorry I couldn't do more.

He said the last part while looking down in guilt. I had to amit for a human he's kinda cute, for a human that is.

Myiu: You did all that you could for her, thank you for that. But we do need to call Fox and the others to come and pick us up. You did say that you got our distress beacon out of the ship before it sank to the lake's floor right?

Tamaska turn to Myiu and nod

Tamaska: Yes ma'am, I did. It's over there next to the dresser by the main bed with all of your gear. And your under armor clothes are torn, I'm sorry about that.

Loona: Just don't do it again okay shorty.

Tamaska turn to me with an annoyed look.

Tamaska: Please don't call me that.

3rd POV

Myiu went over to the dresser to see if the beacon was still in working condition and to her luck it was in perfect condition. She then actives it and try to call for help.

Myiu: Fox do you copy? Its Myiu, come in.

Fox: .....Myiu! Thank Lyla your alright, what happen?

Myiu: No clue Fox, but can you come get us? We're on a primitive planet inhabit by a race called humans, one of them found us and patched us up.

Fox: Humans? Well alright, it will be at lest few day for us to get to you girls if we use ultra warp but peppy is putting that on full band due to it being to dangerous, but he's given us the green light to use it but only once so once we get to your location it will be two weeks for us to get back to lylat. We already see the beacon's coordinates and we're getting ready to come and get you.