Part 7

3rd pov

After learning a little how telepathy works from Krystal, Tamaska had gotten a good grasp on how to block out sensitive and personal thoughts. It was hard for Tamaska to understand it at first but he was very stubborn to which Krystal picked up on, Tamaska in a way remained her of her younger brother back home. She had no doubt that the two would become good friends.

Tamaska: Thanks Krystal for teaching me the whole telepathy thing, I appreciate it.

Tamaska said as he gave Krystal a kind smile and in return Krystal gave one back.

Krystal: Your welcome Tamaska, now how about we go and see what the others are doing.

Tamaska: Sounds cool.

Fox pov

I was on the bridge of Great Fox III Talking to General Peppy who is the new General of the Cornerian army appointed by the Cornerian King himself. We were discussing recent events and a Tamaska.

Fox: So that's the full report.

Peppy: And how is Tamaska? Is he adjusting well?

Fox: Well, he has a happy go attitude and he is a good medic as well. I say we give him a chance to prove himself.

Peppy was quite for a few minutes thinking everything over he then looked back at me.

Peppy: I'll contact you later, I would like to speak to the king about this.

Fox: Alright, take care of yourself old timer.

Peppy: Ha ha, when do I not? Beside I'm not that old I'm only in my early 50s, I'm still a young spring rabbit.

Fox: Ha Ha! Yeah well see you later.

With I ended the call and stood up to stretch then headed to the flight simulator to see if the maintenance work was done. I hope that it is because I would like to see how well Tamaska is as a pilot.

Walking through the hallways of the ship I was met up with Nora she was reading a data pad.

Nora: Hey Fox, heading to the S.T.R (Simulation Training Room)?

Nora asked as she turned her gaze to me, I looked back at her and nodded.

Fox: Yeah, I'm hoping to see how well Tamaska is of a pilot. If he did get training from his folks, then I want to see how his training is.

Nora nodded in agreement but had a slight frown on her face.

Nora: I agree, but his planet's fighters aren't like ours so he may need some time to get use to all of the high tech our Arwings has. You know the advance computers and he isn't use to a the G-Force gravity like we are.

Nora had a point on that so regardless Tamaska is going to some training.

Fox: Your right on that one, but I get the feeling that Tamaska is a training jockey.

Nora: *giggles* Yeah, kinda reminds of some one else I know from the academy days.

Nora said as she elbow nudged me in the arm, as I chuckled. The kid does remain me a bit of myself, but he seem to have a happy go luck attitude about him. No doubt things around here will be interesting.

Walking into the S.T.R after 10 minutes later we saw Slippy and Fay working on the flight simulator.

Fox: Hey, what's going on here? The flight sim on the frizts?

Fay looked up from her data pad and nodded

Fay: Yeah, it looks like that ultra warp jump somehow fried the main frame of the flight simulator. And we can't seem to fix it till we get back to Corneria.

Nora: That's a low blow, it's going to be a bit pricey to get a new one. I hope we can get it fox somehow.

Fay: Yeah no kidding.

Just then Krystal and Tamaska came in and saw us. Tamaska saw Fay and spoke up.

Tamaska: Hey Fay, you leg ok?

Fay: Yeah, Stella said I can walk on it as long as I don't put to much pressure on it.

Nora: That's good to hear, but now with the flight simulator not working what do we do now.

Krystal: Well, I suppose we can relax for a bit till we reach Corneria. How much longer till we get there?

Fox: Well... it's two weeks from earth to Corneria and I have already catalogued earth's location it the log so Peppy and the Cornerian emperor well want to see it. Which reminds me, Tamaska you might have to make an appearance with the emperor himself.

Fox said as he turned to Tamaska

Tamaska: What?! How about no, ok. No offense but I'm not the most.... huh... royal type person if you know.

Slippy walked over to us and sat at the table across from us.

Slippy: Why? It's not that bad, all you got to do is answer a few questions while being formal with his lordship.

Fay: Yeah, but I see where your coming from we're good friends with the royal princess however her parents are well all royal like but their not pricks.

Fay said, but then Tamaska spoke up and asked a question.

Tamaska: This may be an out of the blue question but you think the emperor can annex Earth?

We all looked at Tamaska like he just grew a second head.

Corneria

Peppy pov

I was currently talking to the emperor relaying Fox's report to him. And the emperor was eager to meet Tamaska  and to know how his world is like. The king has always been curious of new things and people.

Emperor: I see, well my old friend. When the Star Fox team returns I would very much like to meet this Tamaska.

Peppy: Don't you worry your majesty, you'll be the first to meet him. I'll make sure of it.

Emperor: Very good. Now then I have a royal meeting with the Cerinia king as well as the four elf kings and the orc king, so ta ta for now.

And with that he ended the call.... Tamaska you may make things interesting around here.

Sorry for the long awaited update but here it is. Can you guess who the Cornerian king is? If you do you get a cookie 🍪

 Can you guess who the Cornerian king is? If you do you get a cookie 🍪

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.