𝐛𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲

。・:*:★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"girl stop crying over that nigga please!" maria begged. brooklyn had been ugly crying over her now-ex benjamin for the past 5 days, and maria was over it. they lived together, so she couldn't sleep through the night with brooklyn screaming crying love songs at 3 in the morning.

"y-you don't get it!" brooklyn's tears looked like waterfalls, they just wouldn't stop. she couldn't stop crying. wick had cheated on her with a 17 year old instagram model, not very surprisingly either. the two had a very toxic relationship but those are the hardest to let go of.

"hes a pedophile. and he look like an ant eater." maria was highly confused as to why she even was attracted to him, she found him hideous.

once maria realized she wasn't making matters better, she just got into the bed and laid with brooklyn, rubbing her back to calm her down from the all mental pain she was in. she definitely didn't understand what made wick cheat, brooklyn was flawless in her opinion.

"just lay with me. it's gonna be okay brooky." maria said in the most comforting voice, realizing brooklyn's tears starting to decrease and her cries starting to become quieter.

"it's my fault! i should've been better." brooklyn's soft cries were breaking maria's heart, the two had been roommates for the past 2 weeks so they weren't very close but they lived together so they were bound to build some sort of friendship with eachother, it was still incredibly painful to hear someone in so much distress.

bk turned around, facing the light-skinned girl and looking into her dark brown eyes. maria wiped her thumb across brooklyn's cheek, delicately removing the fresh tears from her face.

"you know it wasn't your fault." maria kept the eye contact, still gently caressing the younger girl's face to try and relax her as much as possible.

tension slowly built up between the two, switching between maintaining eye contact and staring at eachother's lips. brooklyn had never felt this with ben, this was a much different feeling from what he gave her. she finally felt appreciated, maria was looking at her like she was a piece of artwork straight out of a museum.

"you so beautiful, brooklyn." maria stayed in her trance, staring deeply into the younger's sparkling eyes, trying to cherish this moment for as long as possible.

it wasn't long before the two found themselves leaning in for eachother. their soft lips met slowly, their tongue's gliding together very sensually. maria climbed on top of the taller girl, deepening the kiss.

brooklyn let out quiet moans everytime maria pulled away for air; she loved how the older girl's lips tasted and if she could, she would kiss her forever. she tasted like candy, jolly ranchers to be exact, and it kept brooklyn wanting more and more of her.

"i'll take your mind off of him for a little while. you want that?" maria whispered onto her lips, her hand starting to move into bk's shorts, playing with the lace bow on her new victoria secret panties.

"mhm, please." she responded, grinding her hips up against maria's hand eagerly, she wanted to be touched so bad.

the older moved down towards the edge of the bed, biting her lip as she stripped brooklyn out of her shorts and pushed her legs up, her dark blue-colored thong was practically dripping; maria couldn't help but wonder how she made her so wet from just a kiss, she was going to do much more than that.

she removed her panties so she was completely naked from the waist down, legs spread and impatiently waiting for maria's touch.

"look at that pretty pussy, your so wet for me." maria cooed, teasingly dragging her finger in between the girl's glistening folds, playing with the clear, sticky substance.

"please, mariaaa." brooklyn begged, becoming impatient with the way she was being teased.

the black-haired girl giggled before dragging her tongue along brooklyn's sensitive clit, earning a loud moan just from that. maria did this a few more times, licking faster and faster each time, enjoying the sounds of pretty moans filling the room each time she did so.

"mmh, your making me feel so good." brooklyn said in between moans, pushing maria's head down and grinding onto her tongue. she licked stripes up and down her heat, spitting on it every now and then. 

maria unexpectedly slipped 2 fingers inside of the girl, flicking her tongue over brooklyn's clit at a rapid pace, making her cry out in pure pleasure while she thrusted her fingers against her g-spot.

"m-maria! oh my fucking god." the younger's eyes were rolling back, legs shaking and creaming all over her roommate's fingers. needless to say, ben had never made her feel this good.

"awe, you're making a mess." the dominant said as she pulled her fingers out, looking at the white substance coating them before shoving them back into the lightskinned girl.

maria decided to use her tongue again, licking up all of brooklyn's juices, sticking her tongue in and out of her entrance teasingly.

"i-im close.." brooklyn moaned out, closing her legs together. maria sucked on the girl's sensitive bud, sending chills throughout her entire body. the older pushed her fingers back inside, curling them upwards to induce her orgasm, and before she knew it, brooklyn was squirting all over her face.

"oh you one of those." maria joked, licking up the clear liquid that was dripping down her face. brooklyn was breathing heavily, still shaking from how hard she came.

the rest of the night was spent cuddling, watching netflix, and listening to lucki. after this night, benjamin wasn't even a thought in brooklyn's mind.

( yall this was so SHORT IM SORRY i js wanted to practice writing about cooter cats :/)