𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐧

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 ♡

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Keandrian had woken up with the worst cold imaginable, he was sneezing, coughing, his throat was sore, he was tired. He didn't like being sick, plus he lived alone so he dreaded the thought of having to get up and do things for himself while he was in this state of pain.

He eventually had managed to lift himself out of his bed and make his way downstairs to the kitchen and pour a glass of water before his phone started ringing.

Incoming FaceTime from dee dee🦅💍💕

He hesitated to answer, he didn't feel like talking to anybody but he did miss his best friend, Deante. He always knew how to make him feel better.

"Hello." Kan tried to make his voice sound normal but you could clearly hear how congested he sounded no matter how he tried to change it.

"You cryin??" Deante instantly got up and started looking for his gun, he wasn't letting nobody hurt Keandrian or his feelings.

"Noo, i'm sick." He sniffled.

"Aww. my poor baby, is anyone else there?"

"N-"

"ok i'ma be over there in 5."

"Nigga no, I am fine!!" Kan failed to stop him.

Before Keandrian could finish his sentence the phone had hung up, and Deante was already getting in his car heading to his destination.

At that point all there was to do was wait for him to arrive, Kan sat in the living room patiently until he heard his door opening.

"You look so sick. We need to get you some medicine right now." Was the first thing Dee had said upon looking at his friend who had a blanket over his shoulders, bags under his eyes, and tissues all over the table and floor.

"No!" He hid under the blanket, refusing to take anything. Even though he drank cough syrup nearly everyday, he swore that cold medicine tasted different and did not want anything to do with it.