𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐧

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭!) ♡

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"would you fuck me for 10 bands?" deante asked keandrian with a curious look on his face, reading the bold letters on his tik tok for-you page that asked dudes if they would have sex with their best friend for 10,000$.

"not gon' lie, it depends on who doing the fucking. i don't do that gay shit." kan replied.

"you never fucking me kan. da hell you got going on?  im breaking yo' back for 10k tho." dee laughed, even though he was being serious. in reality, he would fuck him for free, but he couldn't say that.

the two had been best friends for years, they never did anything other then the occasional flirting they disguised as jokes. they found eachother attractive, but there was just never the right time and place for anything to happen.

"if you wouldn't be able to take my dick jus' say dat then." keandrian shrugged his shoulders, confidence spilling through the sentence.

"nigga, nobody want that crackhead dick, you would be gettin piped. end of discussion." deante argued back. he was 99% sure that he would be the top if the situation ever occurred. he never would let a nigga like keandrian fuck him, he claimed.

"k-kan!" deante bit his lip once he felt keandrian's tip enter him slowly, kan was being as gentle as possible; making sure not to apply too much pressure, he wanted dee to get used to the feeling.

"it's too much? ion wanna hurt you." keandrian stopped pushing himself in and looked at deante in his eyes. of course he wanted to prove himself and fuck his best friend up, but he needed to be sure he was okay.

"i-im okay. just keep goin' slow." deante nodded his head, a soft moan slipping from his mouth as every inch entered him. it hurt, but he definitely loved the new feeling of being filled up.

soon enough, keandrian fit all 9 inches into him and started moving himself in and out, slowly and gently, but still hard enough for deante to feel it.

the lightskin boy was biting his lip to secure all the noises he wanted to make, he wanted to moan like a little slut, but he definitely didn't want keandrian to get too ahead of himself. after all, dee still was confident he would be a top.