𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐣𝐢 (𝐩𝐭.𝟐)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭. (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭!)  pt. 2 ♡

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"i wanna watch deante fuck you." izaya said somewhat innocently, making keandrian's eyes widen.

he definitely wasn't opposed to the idea, but after watching the way deante was just obliterating izzy, he was more scared than anything.

"okay pretty" kan and rino had given eachother head and handjobs, just messing around. but they'd never fucked eachother, it was just never the right moment.

"you sure you don't wanna join in ? we can fuck him together if you want to." the lightskin suggested as he got up.

"n-no. i just wanna watch, and tell you what to do to him..." izaya smiled, waiting for the boys to fulfil his twisted voyeuristic fantasy.

[ voyeurism : sexual pleasure gained from watching others when they are engaged in sexual activity. ]

"dee, don't go too hard-" keandrian begged, but rino didn't care, he already had a goal to accomplish. he was going to fuck kan until he couldn't be able to form a word, he wanted to make him cry.

"shut the fuck up.  face down, ass up. now" deante's entire demeanor had changed. he knew keandrian had a crazy degrading kink, so he wasn't getting the same princess treatment that izzy got. instead he was going to be treated like a useless cum slut, because thats was kan needed.

the two were interrupted when they heard delicate moans coming from the other side of the bed, looking over to see izaya with 2 fingers inside of himself with his legs spread open.

"we haven't even started yet. your so impatient baby" deante laughed before he stuffed 3 of his fingers into keandrian's mouth, letting him lather them up with spit before taking them out and pushing them into the boy's tight , untouched hole. earning a loud whine before he got his head pushed into the pillow.

"mm- pull his hair." izaya instructed him, still pleasuring himself at the sight of kan bent over with muffled moans coming out of his parted lips.

"i-izzy im gonna fuck you up" keandrian threatened before wincing in pain at the feeling of his dreads being pulled while he got aggressively fingered, dee's finger tips brushing against his g-spot.

once deante thought he was stretched enough, he aligned his dick with kan's entrance, and gently pushed himself inside.

"t-too big! deante, oh my god." he cried out and put his hand behind himself, attempting push deante away but it only resulted in his hands getting pinned behind his back.

izaya was super submissive, and could never top anyone, but something about hearing kan's helpless cries and moans was driving him crazy, he loved it so much.

he thrusted his fingers in and out of himself, watching deante fuck into keandrian who couldn't even think straight, every word he tried to say quickly transformed into a moan.

"what are you? tell us how much of a slut you is." dee smacked kan's ass as hard as he could, earning a loud whimper from him as he recoiled in pain.

"i-im your s-slut. use me please, please." keandrian moaned out in desperation.

deante continued to dominate his friend, tormenting him with hard, slow thrusts in and out of him. he had definitely been waiting for this moment, and he was going to make it memorable.

"i-im close..." the couple heard from the side of the bed.

"izzy baby, don't cum yet. i have an idea." rino said. izaya blushed at the nickname before tilting his head in curiosity, wondering what the idea was.

"ride kan while i fuck him. you wanna do that?"  deante flipped kan over so that he was laying on his back now.

izzy nodded his head exitedly. he crawled to the edge of the bed and got on top of keandrian, slowly lowering himself on the 7 inches that were glistening with pre-cum.

"fuck- izzy don't do that, your gonna make me cum." kan referred to the slow figure 8's that izaya was doing with his hips, letting out soft, pretty moans as he threw his head back.

keandrian's legs were open, izaya bounced on his dick while deante fucked into his abused entrance, making sure to hit his prostate every time.

the different methods of pleasure being used at once were enough to make kan cum almost instantly, but he tried his best to hold it in. his moans were uncontrollable, whining out names and curses every second in his already high-pitched and rather feminine voice.

"daddy! this feels so good." izaya continued riding. slamming himself down on the dick like he was a pro.

deante was still dicking kan down with deep, fast strokes, making his legs shake from the intense overstimulation.

izzy rolled his hips in circles, teasing his prostate with keandrian's sensitive tip. he sped up once he noticed kan's legs start shaking, indicating that he was going to cum soon.

"mm wait!- i-im cumming, im cumming!" keandrian reached his second orgasm of the night, filling the black-haired boy up with a sticky liquid again as his eyes rolled back.

izaya came undone shortly after, making a mess all over the exhausted boy who he was on top of.

"d-deante- please." kan muttered, not being able to take it anymore. his legs were trembling and he was practically seeing stars.

luckily for him, deante was only seconds away from his own climax. it wasn't long before he finished and filled his best friend up with his seed.

the three were extremely tired after the long night, they all collectively agreed to take a shower together before bed. considering the messy circumstances of the past hour and a half.

"happy birthday izaya." keandrian placed a light kiss on the sleepish boy's forehead.

1,060 words

a/n : this lowkey sucked but i tried yall 💔 comment and vote and shit . lmk which ships u want next !!!