𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐱 𝐬𝐰

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞, 𝐤𝐚𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐳𝐚𝐲 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭!)

(requested by Call_99 annoying ass)

"fuck.." deante pushed his 7 inches into the smaller boy making him jump at the sudden, but pleasurable feeling of fullness. he started off slow and deep, just enough to make izaya feel relaxed and comfortable.

"h-harder." zay said quietly, but he got what he asked for. jace stroked himself to the sight of the pair having fun, but of course he wanted to join in; who wouldn't? he got on his knees in front of the ginger-haired boy, who instinctively opened his mouth and let jace thrust into the back of his throat.

jace didn't start slow, he didn't care, he fucked into izaya's mouth until the pretty boy in front of him was gagging and could barely even breathe. he pulled out for only a second or 2, cute coughs leaving izzy's mouth as he tried to catch his breath.

"isnt izaya such a pretty whore? look at him." keandrian praised , watching him get his guts and throat mercilessly ruined by his best friends.

"he really is, he look even better when he's taking dick tho." deante continued pounding into him, feeling the smaller's walls tighten around his length with each thrust. he was so tight that deante wouldn't mind just staying inside him rather than fucking him.

"you want dee to cum in you?" jace asked, izaya only could do a subtle nod, as he was getting his mouth destroyed and could barely even move due to the circumstances he was in from both ends.

"beg for it, slut." jace pulled izaya's dreads to take his mouth off of his dick, leaving a trail of spit as the lightskin boy made him look up into his dark, sadistic eyes.

"cum in me! please i'll do a-anything." izaya stuttered, feeling deante so deep in him he swore he could feel it in his stomach. tears were streaming down his face, begging for deante's seed as if he needed it more than anything.

dee decided to give izaya what he was begging for considering he had been so good for him the whole time, it was well deserved.

" mmm." the lightskin boy's cum squirted deeply into izaya, making him moan at the feeling of a warm liquid overflowing inside him. deante pulled out, spreading izaya's cheeks apart to see how much he had stretched the smaller boy out.

"my turn, you better not fucking run either." jace gripped izaya by his neck, earning an innocent but obedient gaze in response.