𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 ♡

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I don't want to go. At all bruh." Ken protested. Jordan was practically forcing him to go to Rick Owens new fashion show. He wouldn't stop talking about how he needs to go and see all of Rick's new clothes first hand.

"He not finna post em' on insta or something? I dont wanna see a bunch of tall white niggas wearing fat ass converses."

"They aren't fucking converse's. You know nothing about fashion." Jordan swore that nobody understands fashion like he does.

Ken wasn't into fashion like his best friend, he liked making music, Jordan did too, but he wanted to be a model as well.

After waiting for what seemed like hours, they were finally let into the venue. the boys sat in the row behind the front, the front row was for all of the designers and rich people.

While Jordan happily watched all the models strut their way down the walkway, Kenyatta decided to take a nap.

Jordan was amazed by all the unique outfits, "Im creaming bruh, Ken-... Ken wake the fuck up." He whisper-yelled to his sleeping friend.

"Hm" Ken blinked his eyes open, forcing himself to stay awake. He just wanted this all to be over, he was so bored. However, one person caught his eye.

"Who's he?" Kenyatta pointed at the darkskin boy with silver dreads who was walking down the runway, wearing an all black leather tight fit, with the mega-laced Rick Owen boots that complimented the outfit nicely.

"Uhhh, I don't know. He look good though, look at the jacket." Jordan said, admiring the boy's sense of fashion, not so much his face.

"Im not looking at his damn jacket nigga. He cute..." Ken hit Jordans shoulder in annoyance. The mystery model had walked back into the fitting room, making Ken dissapointed that he only got to see him for a short amount of time.

As the rest of the models took their turns walking on the white carpet, but Ken didn't care for how they looked, his mind was too fixated on the dreadhead that he had seen before.