𝐢𝐚𝐲𝐳𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐧

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫 . (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭!)  ♡

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"we going to deante's crib." jace said to kan who was currently laying on his bed, and playing imessage games with namil.

keandrian mentally rolled his eyes, he didn't want to go to deante's house at all. he lived
damn near 30 minutes out of the city, and kan did not like being around rino, he thought he was creepy.

"i thought we was just finna chill here.." kan complained as he sat up on the bed. the two had plans to get high and make music together , but that all was disregarded once rino had called jace's phone asking if he wanted to chill with him and noah.

"we gonna chill with gang. is there a problem or something?" the lightskin boy put on his hoodie and grabbed his keys, gun, and a small bag of weed before walking downstairs.

"no. it's whatever." kan got up and slipped his black chrome hearts slides on before following after his friend.

keandrian was silent the first 15 minutes of the ride, ignoring jace everytime he tried to start a conversation. he was upset at how quickly jace denied their plans, all because of rino. he was jealous, whether he wanted to admit it or not.

"why you so quiet for?" no response

"nigga im fucking talking to you." no response

the younger boy eventually gave up trying to figure out why he was being ignored. he rolled his eyes and let kan have his little mood swing by himself.

after growing bored from staring out of the window and crossing his arms. the dreadhead decided to spark up a blunt that he had in his pocket, smoking his weed peacefully and hoping to make himself feel better.

"pass that" jace held his hand out while still paying attention to the road.

"nah you wanna see that pencil dread having ass nigga right? go ask him." kan smoked his blunt, tapping it on the outside of the window and letting the ash flow behind the car.

"you jealous or something? like what is your problem. always fucking complaining about something and talkin' out yo neck like i won't fuck yo' lil ass up." jace raised his voice in annoyance.