author note

hey readers!
i'm following up with some new things and questions.
i'm currently in school and aiming to hopefully be able to edit and publish a physical copy of "Personal Assistant" for myself.
i'm going to be editing this story through my computer files instead of Wattpad so i can order a physical copy for myself to keep.
i'm wondering if anyone would be interested to have the (edited and finished/polished) book as a physical copy and/or as an ebook to download?
this is just an idea :-)
i don't make any money with wattpad right now so the book is really just up for grabs for everyone and i would love for it to stay that way since it is a very cliche-not too original story (you can find a lot of personal assistant x ceo books)
but i'm wondering if anyone would actually buy a physical copy or ebook to keep for their personal use?
for notes, the main idea would follow through, but i'll add some extra dialogue, extra scenes, the story would be more flexible than what it is at the moment.

if yes, how much would you pay for it (price range)
i understand if some people have financial issues and go to wattpad for free stories, so i wouldn't be taking "Personal Assistant" off the platform!
it'll be like a edited, and renewed copy of it if you're interested in putting it onto your bookshelves!

again, this isn't meaning that if a lot of people would buy it, i would take it off wattpad. i'm not in any paid stories or anything with wattpad. I am in a creator, no-pay contract with them, so i still don't receive money from ads or anything. i'd mostly just be doing this for those who did enjoy the story enough and would be interested in a $8-$15physical copy.

thank you again for reading! make sure to check out my second mxm book still ongoing ! (The Keys That We Share) Enemies who have to roommate with each other and figure out how to live together.

follow me on instagram at anxiac.elijah if you'd like :)