𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4 | unfamiliar

spider's eyes filled with fear as she backed away, gripping her spear. "you.. you are one of the sky people!" her voice echoed through out the cavern. even more na'vi appeared, looking disgusted and agressive.

"no no, please. i mean no harm, i-i promise! i'm not one of them." he shouted, trying to keep her from pulling out her weapon. "you, leave this place. never return!" she hissed, pushing him away.

"no no, wait!" a crowd formed around spider and this mysterious woman, spider began to panic. there was nothing he could do, if he ran. he would be taken by quaritch again. if he stayed, they would rip out his heart and show it to him.

( A/N: Heh, see what I did there? *wink wink nudge nudge* )

spider gulped, she growled lowly. she pulled out a dagger, seemingly made out of stone. "wait wait, please stop!" he cried out, backing away. there was no escape for him

"NAYA'IL!"

"did we lose them?" lo'ak panted heavily, they were in the middle of the open ocean

"did we lose them?" lo'ak panted heavily, they were in the middle of the open ocean. "i think so, but we don't have much time. they might find us, we need to get away from here now." kiri breathed heavily.

"where.. where are we even supposed to go.." lo'ak cursed, they should have plannes this more carefully. "well we need to get far away from here, mom and dad are probably searching for us already."

kiri spoke to which lo'ak nodded hesitantly, the sound of the waves crashing was the only noise that filled the air. kiri felt her heart pounding, she was terrified of what was gonna happen if they were both caught.

spider.. what could be happening to him? what could he been going through? what if.. kiri shook the posibility, no no. he wouldn't be killed. kiri's mind filled with posibilities. "kiri, c'mon." lo'ak spoke.

they were near shore now, kiri's eyes widened. at the corner of her eye. in the vast darkness was a small light, was it the metkayina clan? "shit shit shit!" lo'ak yelled as he grapped kiri's wrist and ran like crazy.

kiri breathed heavily, they were gonna get caught. kiri felt her heart pound against her chest, this was it. she prepared for hell as the light got closer and closer. "sis, come on! we still have time to run!"

lo'ak clapped his hands to get her attention, kiri snapped out of it and turned to lo'ak. kiri nodded quickly and followed him deeper into the jungle, as the light in the ocean began to get further and further away.

kiri ran as fast as her legs allowed her to, adrenaline pumped through her veins. she had a strange sense of deja vu when she ran through the forest.

"try to keep up, skxawng!" spider shouted as he ran along the fallen log. "i swear i'll kill you once i get my hands on you, monkey boy!" kiri laughed, their little race in the night continued.

kiri slid down a muddy hill and suddenly fell, before she hit the ground, spider managed to grasp her wrist. "ready to apologize for calling me a monkey boy?" spider joked.

kiri sighed and slowly nodded, she suddenly grabbed his wrists and pulled him down. "hah! you'll never get me that easily!"

kiri felt the pain and guilt surge through her even more, yet this somehow fueled her need to escape from whoever was chasing her. the guilt was eating at her alive and she couldn't bare it.

"kiri!" lo'ak shook his sister by the shoulders. "you can't lose focus now, i'll try to distract them. run. run as fast as you can!" lo'ak shouted.

"you moron! they'll catch up to you if you stay behind! spider needs-"

"spider needs you. not me, not quaritch, but you. you need to find him." lo'ak cut her off, kiri looked at her elder brother. "promise me, promise we'll stay together."

lo'ak sighed and looked back, the distant light began to shine brighter. "okay.. i promise, now run!" lo'ak yelled, shoving kiri away. kiri quickly nodded and began to run.

lo'ak hid behind a bush, taking a few stones and throwing them at a tree. causing it to shake. he quickly hid again, not being able to see who was coming or what.

kiri dodged and jumped over obstacles, trying to get away as much as she could. the promise she made to spider, to protect him. what could he be feeling in this moment. he must have been so scared.

it was terrifying for kiri, she sighed. growing more and more desperate.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ A/N ] : gotta admit, i forgot about this. but still, i managed to get a chapter out. and now i have an idea on how the series will progress. will lo'ak escape?! will spider survive?! will jake and neytiri find kiri?! so many questions in my mind but i plan on focusing on this series again, even if not many ppl read it.