𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2 | escapism

kiri looked up at the ceiling, the sky was still dark outside

kiri looked up at the ceiling, the sky was still dark outside. and the atmosphere was tense. kiri didn't know what was happening to her bestfriend. kiri slowly rose up from her resting spot. all her family was asleep.

except one, "lo'ak?" kiri whispered, he was lost in his thoughts as much as she was. once lo'ak snapped out of his thoughts, he scooched closer to kiri. "what is it?" lo'ak asks, "why are you still up?"

kiri whispers, lo'ak sighs and shrugs. "i've been thinking." kiri nods, "about tsireya?" kiri jokes, "no!" lo'ak mutters, kiri shakes her head with a smile. "spider. ever since your fight with mom, i've felt guilty."

lo'ak sighs, "what about you?" lo'ak hums, "i'm still mad at mom." kiri spoke, slightly annoyed. "finally, you know how i feel when i'm mad at dad." lo'ak laughs, "yeah yeah, i know."

"are you planning on doing something about spider?" lo'ak questions, with a tone of curiosity. kiri nods, "i wanna look for him, who knows what kind of terrible things they are doing to him." kiri sighs.

"how are you gonna find him, bro? we've flown from far away and besides, do you even know the way home?" lo'ak asks, "it doesn't matter, i am looking for him. i promised." kiri mutters.

kiri had never forgot about the promise she made when she was twelve, it was one of the happier moments. "i'm coming with you." lo'ak spoke with determination. "really?" kiri asks, "you would do that?"

"he's my bestfriend too, kiri." lo'ak replied, kiri smiled, "when should we leave?" kiri asks, "how about now?" lo'ak replied, confidently. "now?" kiri asks, a bit shocked. "yeah, like you said. what if they are hurting him or something? we have to go now."

kiri's mind flashed with horrifying possibilities. "so? what do you say?" kiri sighed, her brothers ideas were always so dangerous, but some actually had good points.

"fine."

the siblings flinched when neytiri stirred slightly. 'let's pack some stuff.' kiri mouthed, lo'ak nodded and slowly crawled over to the opposite of the marui pod and grabbed a net-like sack.

it was a terrifying idea but kiri still wanted to do it. "psst.." lo'ak whispered, he held up three large bags, filled with items. kiri nodded and grabbed the leftover food, wrapping them up in leaves.

kiri quickly stepped forward, gesturing towards lo'ak. the boy sneaked over, kiri's eyes widened with fear when lo'ak knocked over tuk's basket of toys. lo'ak didn't care about making noise anymore, he ran outside.

kiri quickly followed behind him, kiri looked back and saw neteyam woke up, peaking out of the marui pod. his eyes widened, "where are you skxawngs, going?!" he yelled, kiri shook her head.

lo'ak quickly called over the ilus, kiri was practically shaking with fear. lo'ak made a few clicking sounds, two ilu's slowly approached. "lo'ak, kiri! get back here!" jake shouted, neytiri looked like she was ready to kill them, and she probably was.

jake and neytiri were running towards them, "kiri! get on!" lo'ak spoke, snapping her out of her daze. kiri mounted on her ilu, the desperate and furious shouts of her family wasn't gonna discourage her now.

just as jake and neytiri finally caught them, the ilu's were spooked by them and swimmed further away, "kiri! we have to go now!" lo'ak yelled, kiri nodded, the ilu's dived into the water.

kiri tried to hold in the tears, was this the right decision? was a human boy worth leaving her family?

it didn't matter, she couldn't change her decision now.

[ NOTE : Spider is no longer being tortured, and has taken the role of official interpreter

[ NOTE : Spider is no longer being tortured, and has taken the role of official interpreter. That is all. ]

Spider looked around, Quaritch and his squad were fast asleep in the forest. He looked down at his wrists, scars and bruises from the previous forms of tortures. He had to go through countless hours of forms of torture, and it seemed useless.

His hope in the Sully's began to fade, none of them came to his aid. No one, Spider's wrists were bound to a tree. All he could do was think, his eyes fell upon the atokirina surrounding him. As if guiding him, one landed right above him on the tree.

Spider's eyes widened, he looked at Quaritch. He shook his head, as he began to climb, he took a sharp breath, taking occasional glances at the others, he finally reached the top, placing his leg on another tree.

He took a deep breath, as he looked over the forest. His home since he was a child, Spider squinted when he saw two large figures from afar. He looked back at Quaritch and his squad.

It definetly wasn't them, Spider gulped. Had Neytiri and Jake actually came to save him?

A/N : What a cliffhanger indeed, I finally had the motivation to write the second part. Who could those two Na'vi be? Kiri and Lo'ak, Jake and Neytiri? 😱

Spider's getting wise aswell.

Either way, Spider will get a family he deserves cause I love him. See you all next chapter<33