[ 6 ] minor sawcy warning

hello just a warning minor sawcy activities in this chapter u dont have to read if u dont want 😊 ( and its a bit short )

_

Seungmin unbuttoned Jeongins shirt smoothly, gently gliding it off of his shoulders and exposing his skin. He watched as Jeongin nervously stood in anticipation. He glared into Jeongins eyes through the big bathroom mirror just right in front of them as Seungmin's hands glided over Jeongins -now cold - body. Seungmin suddenly bit at one of Jeongins sensitive spots, a place only Seungmin knew. Jeongin yelped as he felt the lips attach to his neck, biting his lip and shutting his eyes, melting into the touch.

He whimpered as he felt the older marking his neck, hands exploring his body, his hands resting on Jeongins neck. He gave it a gentle squeeze as he gave a gentle lick to the hickey he'd just given to the younger boy.

" you seem to be enjoying this, my love? "

He whispered onto his neck, smirking as he looked at the mirror, intensely glaring into his eyes. Seungmin slid the rest of the white button up shirt off his body, dropping it to the floor. He glided his hands down a bit farther down, to the zipper of his pants. Jeongin looked panicked as his breath hitched, his fists balling up. Seungmin snickered a bit as he teased his zipper, zipping up and down - causing friction between.. his you-know-what and the zipper.

Jeongin felt as his pants became tighter. He leaned his head back onto Seungmin's shoulder, Seungmin smiled as he placed more kisses - just more near his chest this time. More and more hickeys appeared over his upper half. Jeongin's whimpering was music to his ears, especially since Jeongin was right beside his ear. Seungmin unbuttoned Jeongin's pants, watching as it unzipped as well.

Jeongin let out a sigh of relief. He fluttered his eyelashes as he bit his tongue, his knees giving out as he fell to his knees - not hard at all - as he no longer felt Seungmin's presence behind him. He panted quietly, his eyes shutting.
He was unbelievably hot, his face was also as red as ever.

_

bro just got edged laugh out loud 💯

- jisu