[ 5 ]

Here he was again, Yang Jeongin, sitting on the couch and scrolling through his phone. It'd been a while since he last saw that strange being that resembled and identified as Seungmin. He wasnt at all expecting Seungmin to show up again after this much time has passed. He'd thought about going out for once but the last time he did, he wasnt safe. He also didnt know if 'Seungmin' would appear in public out of nowhere and end up haunting his friends too.

is haunting the right word? He thought, was it haunting? whatever it was, he didnt want this to be happening to his friends so he could wreak havoc on them too.

-

Jeongin was sleeping peacefully on his bed, cozy and fast asleep. He'd been sleeping his stress away recently and it'd been slightly helping. Sleep has helped him a lot, mentally and physically.

DING

His phone vibrated, flashing brightly on his bedside table. But of course, he was still asleep. He wasn't at all a light sleeper and everyone he knew, knew that.

DING

His phone rang again. Still no sign of Jeongin waking up. Just him twisting and turning all night. He had some music playing from his phone, it wasnt loud but you could hear it from any part of the room, his LED lights were green and the candle in his room remain lit as the smell of Coconut Milk & Rose filled the room. It was one of the gifts Seungmin gave him before he passed away and Jeongin has been buying the same candle ever since. It was his favourite and nothing would change that.

Until he randomly woke up. He fluttered his eyelashes gently, his eyes adjusting to the green tint of the room as he checked the time, 10:24am. He saw that he had a few unread messages and clicked on the notification.

quokka

hey :) how have you
been? we havent seen
in you in like forever!!!

..jeongin?
9:01

hey, sorry i was sleeping
i was actually wondering,
when do you guys think i could
come over and hangout?

OMG YOU WANNA
HAN GOUF WITH US FOR
ONCE AHHH IM SO
EXCITWD, COME OVER
IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!!

alright:)

Jeongin smiled but groaned as he got up. He kind of regretted saying yes right now, He was really tired and had no time to get ready.

As he finished changing and doing his makeup, he was about to get ready to do his hair when his light flickered again, the led lights on his vanity mirror flickered twice. He sighed,

" Seungmin..?"

Jeongin spoke, a bit scared and a bit curious. He looked over to his side to see Seungmin sitting on the bathroom counters, with a pretend sad face displayed.

" leaving me so soon?"

" im not leaving, just going to visit a friend or two."

" you mean your whole 'friend' group? i saw the messages."

Jeongin inhaled, He looked over at Seungmin who was crossing his arms. He's been meaning to ask,

" hey, um.. i dont mean to be rude but uh, what are you? "

Seungmin looked a bit taken aback,

" what am i? "

He repeated, looking at Jeongin.

" well, i guess im a but half n half. ghost-ish and human, you know?"

" okay.. can i just know why you literally tried to kill me?"

" for the thrill, i love the adrenaline rush.. i should do that again!"

Seungmin replied with a smile, biting his lip as he looked at Jeongin up and down. - meanwhile Jeongin.. was extremely worried.. or concerned, maybe both.

" so you.. you're like seriously.. Seungmin? but- but like half ghost?"

Seungmin nodded. Seungmin got up from the counter and pulled Jeongin in by the belt loops, breathing against his neck gently,

" you look so good like this, you know?"

Jeongin became visibly nervous, trying to continue doing his hair. Seungmin smiled as he placed a mini kiss on the back of his neck, smiling against his neck. Jeongin pressed his lips into a thin line and gulped nervously, He didnt know what to do at this point

but.. he kind of liked it.

___

next chapter might get a lil sAWCY 😍 depending on how i feel tbh

- jisu