[ 2 ]

The situation at that house haunted him, it was basically unforgettable. It'd been a few weeks since the incident and he was pretty much traumatized. After all, who wouldn't be?

He'd been seeking therapy since then. His life had basically been going downhill, his friends all think hes going insane, he nearly lost his job, and he's had numerous near-death experiences, and even when hes alone in his apartment he gets supernatural activity in the worst way possible. His eye bags have gotten terrible, he can barely take care of his hair anymore, nonetheless himself.

So, here he was. Standing in front of his mirror with his eyes drooping, eyebags looking like hes a zombie, same clothes as yesterday and his hair looking like he just got a raccoon moved in there.

He cant help but think that everything happening has got something to do with that house, the things he went through. It had to be the house, but did he have the guts to go check it out again and go through everything AGAIN? FUCK NO. He was not at all mentally or physically prepared, if anything he was still recovering.

His friend, Chan who was the only one who saw him in his bloody state was the only one who checked up on him regularly. The rest of the group thinks hes crazy, and Jeongin cant even blame them, his story sounds fucking insane to other people.

- jeongins story
i got dragged into an 1800s abandoned house and i got split up with my friends, i ended up getting chased by something i couldnt even see but i knew it was chasing me, bam i slip and im in a puddle of blood. I escape and now i have like 50 years worth of trauma.

Would you believe that story?

probably not. Now, Jeongin was sitting on his couch and rethinking his life. His apartment got pretty messy,

" i need to start taking care of myself again, this is ridiculous."

Jeongin speaks to himself. He exhales as he hadn't realized he was holding his breath, for some reason.

flick flick

His light has flickered. He didnt take anything of it, since hes used to this type of stuff happening to him by now, he just wants to know why all these things are happening to him, he's had 3 near-death experiences this past week, and it was only tuesday. He felt like he was just gonna start rotting and decaying on his couch. His face was pale, he honestly would've accepted death right then and there if it was painless.

BANG

He jumped up, he felt a shiver run through his spine, goosebumps appearing as the hair on his arms and neck stood up. He looked over at the kitchen area,

" w.. wh.. what the fuck?!"

His heart raced, his body immediately running cold as fear took over him. He couldn't tell if he was seeing things or not, had he really gone insane that he would be seeing things?

" you.. you.. Seungmin?"

He stared at the brunette standing innocently in his kitchen. oh.. how it looked so much like his lover - Seungmin - , his beautiful honey skinned, brunette haired lover - however he was pale, oh so pale.. and his brown hair was dark, unlike his chocolatey brown hair.

But Seungmin was dead. So who was standing in his kitchen right now, making eye contact with Jeongin?

____

sorry if theres any spelling mistakes .. i dont proof read 😭

- jisu