[ 4 ]

Jeongin slept so calmly ever since then. He didnt even realize it either, until today. Nothing paranormal has happened to him, no near-death experiences, nothing. Not even a slight flicker in the lights.

He stood in front of his mirror, pulling his skin down and rubbing it to see if he was dreaming, his eyebags were less noticeable now, his motivation returned to him.

" what the hell is happening to me now? Is everything good gonna happen to me and then i just fuckin die or something?"

He spoke to himself sarcastically, scoffing at the end. He sat on his couch, he couldnt help but think of what happened. The finger looping around his belt ring, pulling him closer, his hand slowly rising up, what would he think would happen? He was stuck in his train of thoughts, he'd not realized a light flicker behind him. He snapped out of it when he felt that familiar cold breeze flowing through his apartment. He slowly looked around only to realize he was right there, sitting behind him, behind the couch.

Oh of course, his streak has ended right then and there.

" Miss me? "

He said, quietly. Jeongin didnt and couldnt speak, he just gulped and tried to stop himself from shaking. He fidgeted with his rings and stayed quiet.

" Calm down now, i wont kill you.. Maybe,"

The pale boy leaned in closely to Jeongin, his breath just barely hitting his neck.

" you remember my name , right?"

"Seungmin..?"

Seungmin smiled, nodding gently as his hands gently placed themselves on Jeongins shoulder, slowly sliding down to his collar bone, awfully close to his neck. Jeongin bit his bottom lip in anticipation, Feeling the cold finger trace over his collarbone twice before making its way up to his neck slowly, cupping his chin and gently making Jeongin look back at Seungmin face to face.

He looked exactly like Seungmin. The more Jeongin stared into it's soulless eyes, the more he was willing to let the male do whatever he wanted to him. He saw the other smile as he looked down at him, it was a small smile but he could still notice it. Seungmin gently rubbed Jeongins cheeks ( his face. I KNOW WHAT U GUYS ARE GONNA SAY) with his thumb, Jeongin basically melting into the touch.

" you're still as beautiful as i remember, Yang Jeongin.."

At the time, Jeongin didn't really think about what that meant.

" I'm sorry I had to leave you so soon."

Seungmin softly spoke, he sounded genuine, sincere.

Seungmin changed spots, he was now in front of Jeongin rather than behind him. Jeongin faced Seungmin now, Staring into his eyes. Seungmin placed a leg between Jeongins legs, the other leg balancing his weight on the couch Jeongin was on. Seungmin lifted Jeongins head to come eye to eye.

Jeongin was nervous, he didn't even know what was going on anymore.

____

bro is getting rizzed up by a ghost 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

- jisu