7 - Haewon, Can I Talk to You?

[HAEWON POV]

I was heading to Geography when something stopped me. Or should I say someone?

"What really is your business with Seonghwa?"

The high-pitched annoying voice physically hurt my ears, as that voice belonged to the one and only Kim Naeun. I sighed, looking at her shocked from the audacity she had to ask me that.

"None of your business, Naeun. Now can you move? I have Geography.", I told her in a blunt voice, I wasn't going to let this silly girl intimidate me. I walked past her, colliding our shoulders. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands grab onto me pushing me into the lockers that were near.

I gasped, the collide of the lock on there and my back caused me incredible pain. But, I can't be weak. I pushed her back, trying to escape. She then grabbed me again and did the same thing.

Ouch! Why does it hurt the more I get pushed onto there? And why did I let Kim Naeun push me like a rag doll? I couldn't fight back, the excruciating pain I felt when my back and the locker met ached more than ever.

I gasped even louder, allowing the pain and shame to take over me as I slid down to the floor in pain as I allowed Naeun to shout in my ears.

"I don't know who allowed you near him, you best stay away if you know what's best for you, Haewon. I don't EVER want to see you near him again, unless you want a-"

"Leave her alone."

A way deeper and more masculine voice spoke contrasting to Naeun's mosquito-like voice. I didn't bother to look up as I already knew whose voice it belonged to.

Seonghwa.

[SEONGHWA POV]

I was going past the Geography department, on my way to Maths when I heard a screeching voice near. Intrigued, I followed.

"I don't EVER want to see you near him."

It was Naeun and..

Haewon.

My palms became sweaty as I saw her on the ground in pain, I quickly went towards to scene to stop anything getting out of hand.

"Leave her alone."

The, then shy yet happy girl who was just singing for me, was now on the floor suffering. The venom spat out of Naeun's mouth had belittled her, as I watched the tear on her cheek travel to her nose tip, only dripping down to the floor.

Naeun looked at me in shock, speechless almost.

"Seonghwa, she-"

"Save it. Haewon, get up."

The suffering girl didn't move a bit, she carried on letting the tears fall down. I couldn't take it, I just wanted to help but I didn't know how.

"Haewon. Get up!", my voice raising a bit as I saw the girl flinch and quickly getting up. She quickly grabbed her bag and tried to run off, I grabbed her wrist. I couldn't let her run off in that state.

I gave one more glare to Naeun who just scoffed, walking away. I redirected my stare at the girl who stood infront of me.

"Stop crying, Haewon", my silly self didn't make it easier as I saw more tears coming out. I sat her down on the nearby stairs as I tried to comfort her.

I moved her bag away and let herself lay her head on my lap. I felt her body shaking as she cried more. My hands felt foreign as I tried to caress her as she cried.

Rubbing her head, my hand travelled to her back to rub it. Is that how you stop them from crying?
Suddenly, my hand moved as her body jerked up from my touch. The vulnerable girl that I saw hasn't once made eye contact with me, she grabbed her bag and went and I knew I couldn't stop her. I just had to wait until lunch to see her again.

I sighed as my heart ached. Oh, Haewon.

{TIME SKIP}

The bell rang, the silent class began to make noise again as everyone packed up for lunch.
I met up with the boys at the table, Wooyoung owed me lunch so I already had it there waiting for me.

"Seonghwa, you was late for Maths and we didn't see you the lesson before that, where were you?", San asked.

"Oh, I was just on the roof.", I said bluntly, clearly distracted about something.

My head perked up as I saw Haewon enter the cafeteria with her friends. Jongho noticed my behaviour and looked to see what I was looking at. The younger looked at me confused as he began to put two and two together.

"Haewon?", the younger said to me as all the guys' head whipped to me, making me feel embarassed.

"Uh, it's nothing. She was just crying and I'm wondering if she was okay?", I tried to back myself up.

Mingi's face changed and he began to ask, "You're caring about her too much, isn't she going to fall in love with you anyways? You're supposed to break her heart, not mend it."

"Yeah, whatever." I said, before getting up and walking towards Haewon's table.

[HAEWON POV]

Yeji and Ningning were both trying to comfort me, asking me the same questions over and over again.

"I'm okay!", I exclaimed to make them stop. The girls accepted it and realised a certain someone walking towards our table.

"Uhm, why is Seonghwa coming over here?", Yeji asked.

I looked at her confused and looked up, seeing him walking towards us. I rolled my eyes and gave Yeji the 'I'm-too-tired-to-handle-this" look.

I felt his presence sitting right infront of me.

"Haewon, can I talk to you?"

OKAY I KNOW I SAID IMMA BE CONSISTENT... 4 months ago. BUT IM TRYING

I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS THO MY FEW READERS