1 - And You Are..?

1 •
April 3rd
'KoKo Karaoke'

[SEONGHWA POV]
"Happy birthday to you!!", sang the 7 loud boys. Cheers filled the room. I blew the candles out with a big smile.

"Can we sing now?", Wooyoung's impatient ass said. Hongjoong gave him a 'shut-the-fuck-up-before-I-do-it-myself' look as I chuckled. "Sure, since it's Hwa's birthday, he can pick.", Mingi quickly said to break the awkwardness.

Mingi picked up the remote and passed it to me. I scrolled through and I saw San's face lit up when he saw 'Try Again' by Jaehyun. I picked that song, seeing San trying to contain his happiness.

Jongho passed me the microphone and I tried to figure out how to turn it on. I started to sing.

'So whenever you ask me again, how I feel.
Please remember my answer is you.'

The song was close to its end, everyone left to go get some more drinks. And there I was. I was alone, singing my heart out.

Or so I thought?

[HAEWON POV]

"I'm going to see if there's better parking, don't wander off.", Ningning told me.

"I won't... yet!", Yeji and Ningning both reprimanded me as I pouted.

They both walked away and I laid back on the chair, crossing my arms. I looked around, I wanted to sing but I didn't want to do it without my friends.

I sighed. How long are they taking? In my own world, I heard an angelic voice from another room. Forgetting what Yeji and Ningning said, I got up and left the room. Sneaking to see, I saw who was singing. I gasped.

"It's Seonghwa.. I didn't know he came here too?", I said to myself.

"Ahem. Need something?", a voice said behind me as I looked through the corner of the door.

I jumped and turned around. Flustered, I accidentally fell back onto the door.

"Shit.", I muttered as I fell to the ground, opening the door wide.

"Yeosang! And uhm..?", Seonghwa exclaimed as his voice got quieter towards the end of his sentence.

"Haewon. You know, I think my friend is waiting for me. I should go.", I quickly said as I fixed myself and got up. Seonghwa stood up as well to help me up but I was too quick.

"Wait.", Yeosang stopped me.

Don't recognise me please. Ugh, why did I tell them my name, they might know who I am. Wait, slow down Haewon, who even knows you??

"Don't you go to Seoul Performing Arts High School?", the statue-like male asked.

Fuck.

"Uhm, no. I-Is that like near here or sumn?-", I stuttered but luckily, I heard my name being called.

"Haewon!?", Yeji's loud voice echoed through the hallway.

"I have to go.", I quickly ran out of the room and to Yeji.

I'm guessing this is the same thing as being "Saved by the bell'. It felt like it. I sighed as I realised what Yeji and Ningning are going to say to me.

[END]

Ha... this is my first time writing so I do hope you enjoy!! I might update soon but I get lazy fgs