Visible

Uraraka

We all sat in the common room. All Might and Nezu included.

"It was some crazy light quirk..." Kirishima is whispering to Denki. "But...it healed me..."

I turn my focus from the shark teeth and Pikachu to the girl who was cowered back into the couch.

She was very pretty, with dark hair that seemed to take a blue tint and very blue eyes. She had rosy cheeks and a splash of freckles across her face. Her hair was pulled back into a singular ponytail, but I thought it would look nicer if it was put in two. She just had such an innocence to her, and I found it hard to imagine her quirk being anything but pure.

And if Kirishima said it had healed him than I figured it was pure and innocent.
Izuku stood behind the couch, his gaze flickering over to her every couple of seconds as he discussed something with Todoroki, Bakugo and Mr. Aizawa.

She couldn't meet anyones eyes. She seemed scared for her life.

So I decided I would go and maybe see if I could get her to open up a bit, maybe give a small smile.

I walked over to her and sat in the couch next to her.

"Hi, I'm Ochaco! What's your name?"
The girl blinked twice and then with a trembling voice spoke.

"Marinette."

I look over at Izuku who shoots me a grateful look.

"I'm guessing you know Deku and the guys?" I ask in a light tone.

Marinette nods. "I um...yeah they stayed...they stayed at my house when...when they were trapped...in...in my world." Her voice is very soft and I can tell she is still fearful.

"There is nothing to be afraid of Marinette. I promise. We all want to just better understand what is going on. Deku hasn't explained much..." I smile. "We won't hurt you. We actually want to help save your world. Are you...one of those people who possesses the kandmi me things?"

"Kandmi?"

"Oh is that not what they're called...hm...wakis? Maki? Kakwi? K...oh! Kwamis!" I laugh.

"Oh um...y...yeah I do. Her name is Tikki but...but I don't...know where she is. In fact I..." She whispers. "When I started to light up her voice was going through my head. She promised to protect me. But I can't find her anywhere..."

I furrowed my brows and turned towards a fellow classmate clad in black.

"Maybe it's like dark shadow. An...extension of you but a creature of its own mind..." I mumbled. "We'll figure it out."

I turn back to Marinette and she gives a small nod.

"Anyways..." I say, trying to find conversational topics. "How were the guys at your house? Did they fight or break anything. They can be a bit annoying can't they?"

Marinette seemed to lighten up at the change of topic. "No not at all. Given I ran into Deku when I first met him, fought Todoroki and Deku when Todoroki came, and then fainted when Bakugo arrived but it was all...amazing. I love them so much. Todoroki is so funny and Bakugo is a bit much but he's truly a softy and Deku is really romantic and kind-"

Mina jumps into the conversation. "Did you say romantic?"

Her black eyes widen and Marinette's face grows pink. I turn to see Deku who is redder than kirishimas hair.

"Well I guess the shit is out the bag." Todoroki mumbles to Deku.

"That's not how the saying goes..." Deku warbled into his hands. He didn't meet anyones eyes.

I didn't know how to respond except stutter out a question. "You...you're dating?"
Marinette swallows and Deku still is hidong his face.

"Well considering the page we left on that could be a trick question." Todoroki says.
Mina throws herself down on the couch next to Marinette. "SPILL BESTIE!"

All Might clears his throat. "You can interrogate Midoriya later. But right now the interrogation is for me and principal Nezu and we'll be the ones asking the questions." All Might turns to Marinette and she starts to visibly shake.

"What are you doing in our world? What is the villains plans? Why are you here? Do you intend to fight us all? Who else is coming into this world? What intentions do you have with the students here? Who do you work for?"

All Might fired the questions rapidly and we all sat there in shock.
Izuku seemed to confirm the earlier suspicion when he stepped in to defend Marinette.

"She's not a villain! She's a hero in her world! Remember what I told you?" Deku places his hand over his heart and then throws it out in the direction of Bakugo and Todoroki.

"Ask Kacchan and Todoroki! Ask Mr. Aizawa."

Aizawa nods. "She isn't the bad guy all might. She is a hero in her world like Midoriya said."

Bakugo and Todoroki nod.
All Might sighs and runs his hands over his face.

"Then how is her world supposed to protect itself?"

Marinette manages to speak.
"Cat Noir. My partner. He'll protect them until I return..."

I happen to look at Deku and he is sharing a look with Katsuki and Shoto.

I know Deku like the back of my hand.

He is wary of this cat noir guy.

So automatically I become wary too.

Which begs me to realize...

At some point they'd have to return.