Rise and Shine

SOMEBODY'S POV

The sky was pitch black and I found myself enjoying it a little. I looked up at the sky and it was back to a normal dawning sky. I looked down at my phone and it seems I poofed into just the right place because the red beacon was nearly screaming at me.

Some part of me thought this was stupid but I mean whatever I guess I had to do what I had to do.

But then another part of me was actually kind of happy to be doing this. But I would never admit that to anyone.

I see a balcony and I figure that's the easiest way to get up to where the beacon was flashing.

It was simple, I just propelled myself up there. When I get to the window there I see a girl sleeping and I think this is going to be so easy. The window is slightly cracked which makes it even easier.

I realize that equal rights does not mean equal fights so I decide to leave the girl alone and make my way down the hallway and my phone starts buzzing like crazy.

I open the door to see two very familiar sets of heads.

I roll my eyes but a small smile creeps to my face.

I decide to go to the one with green hair first.

I shake him awake. He groans in his sleep. I continue shaking him until he opens his eyes.

A devilish smile creeps to my face.

"Rise and shine you fucking extra."