14

Sunray was peeking through the curtains into the room. Birds were chirping indicating morning has come.

After waking up Jungkook saw he was sleeping while hugging Jin from behind.

Realizing that he immediately left the bed and went to the bathroom.

After getting ready he came into the room , without bothering to look at Jin for a moment Jungkook left the room.

When he came into the dining room his family was already having breakfast.

"Good morning my dear grandson"   Old Mrs Jeon said.

"Good morning grandma"  Jungkook greeted back.

"Where is Jin? "   Lisa asked not seeing anyone behind him.

" He is taking rest, he is tired. You know what I mean right? "  Jungkook said taking a seat.

"How is everything going Jungkook? "   Junghoon asked.

"All is well dad"   Jungkook said smiling.

" I think now my grandson can take the responsibility of my company "   Old Mrs Jeon said.

Hearing that Jungkook felt the joy, which he was longing to feel for a long time.

Finally his all hard work is going to be paid off today.

After a little Chitchatting and eating his breakfast Jungkook went to his office.

He was happily driving the car, suddenly he felt a little dizziness. But he didn't stopped the car.

What he didn't notice was a sixwheeler truck was coming from the opposite side in a high speed.

In blink of a eyes the two vehicle collided to each other.

People immediately came forward to rescue the victims.

By the endeavor of the wayfarer and the public the ambulance came and take Jungkook to the hospital.

†****†*****†****

Just then Jin got out from the bathroom after freshing up. He was still in his pajamas.

Lisa came running into the room. His eyes looking afraid and worried.

She was crying so it was difficult to speak. Jin got afraid thinking what happened.

"Mom what happened? Why are you crying? "    Jin asked worriedly.

"Jin.. My kook.. Kook has an acc.. accident"    Lisa said.

Jin felt like all of a sudden his life just stopped.

"I can't  tell mom , she will be having very much stress. And......

Without letting her finish Jin asked her   " Which hospital he is in? " 

"Oh. They said he is in SKJ hospital. "   Lisa said.

And after hearing that without wasting a second Jin started running towards the door, ignoring Lisa's yelling.

Jin was driving like a mad man. Any moment an accident can occur.

He doesn't know what got into him but he felt from the inside that he should be with Jungkook every moment in his bad phase.

Just after entering in the hospital he went to the resepcenist   

  "miss may I know in which room Jeon Jungkook is ?  "   Jin asked impatiently.

"May I know what is your relationship with him? "   She asked back.

"He is my husband. I am Jeon Seokjin. "    Jin desperately said.

"Room number 21 sir "   Forthwith Jin ran there.

The room was locked from inside. Jin started walking back and forth to reduce his tention.

After a torturous amount of time the door opened Jin started questioning him right way.

"Doctor how is he? There is nothing to afraid of right? "    Jin asked.

"Jeon Jungkook has....

***†****†***†****†***

Hi sweethearts. Here's another update.

Don't forget to like and comment.

Love you❤❤❤❤❤❤ all.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋.......