~.+Healing Bruises+.~

Start bij het begin

Professor Slughorn seemed taken back. "(Y/N) (L/N)? That was...unexpected. But incredible, nonetheless. Your grades last year were quite subpar, but I see you've improved, Miss (L/N)."

(Y/N) shrugged, but had a smile on her face.
"I had a great mentor." she murmured, looking at Tom with cheeky eyes. Tom met her gaze, and hummed in satisfaction. The Professor examined her potion closer.

"Your mentor must be greatly talented, having to have taught you this." he commented, pouring her potion into a clear bottle.

"This is a perfect Invigoration Draught that you brewed up

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"This is a perfect Invigoration Draught that you brewed up. So good that I-"

BANG.

It was all in a flash. A cauldron fell from behind them and hit (Y/N) hard on the back, making her yelp and fall in surprise. Tom reacted instantly, and caught her before she could hit the concrete floor. As Tom looked behind them, he saw the Slytherin girls smirking at (Y/N), chuckling amongst themselves.

This was no accident.

Professor Slughorn looked the way Tom was looking, and instantly figured out who the culprit was.
"You three! All of you, detention!" He then turned to Tom and (Y/N).

"Take Miss (L/N) to the Hospital Wing, will you Tom?" he said, picking up the cauldron with a levitating spell and putting it on a table. Tom hesitated, before nodding and supporting (Y/N) with his arms.
The two walked in silence as they headed towards the Hospital Wing, only hearing the pained groans of (Y/N) as they stepped closer to the Hospital Wing.

"...Are you alright?"
Tom was the first to start the conversation; something that he almost never did. (Y/N) scoffed. "What do you think?" Tom didn't reply, and instead tightened the grip on her shoulders.

'This is embarrassing...' (Y/N) thought, feeling flustered as Tom held her shoulders in his firm grip. As they arrived at the Hospital Wing. Madam Pomfrey hurried towards them, and Tom calmly explained what had happened.

"Hurting students on purpose. What a foolish thing to do.." Madam Pomfrey muttered to herself, shaking her head in disappointment. She made (Y/N) sit down on a bed, and made her take off her robes. She then lifted the back of (Y/N)'s shirt, making Tom look away.
Madam Pomfrey rubbed some medicine on the bruise, and lifted her wand.

"Episkey."

(Y/N) felt the pain go away bit by bit, until she was able to straighten her back fully, unlike before.
"Thank you, Madam Pomfrey." she said politely. Madam Pomfrey smiled, but then nodded towards Tom.
"Thank that young man, too. He supported you all the way here from the Potions classroom, did he not?"

(Y/N) quietly groaned and turned towards Tom, who was smirking in amuesment.
"Thanks...Tom.." she groaned reluctantly. Tom stood up and nodded.

"You're welcome." he purred in a playful tone. As the two exited the Hospital Wing, class had already ended. (Y/N) then saw Lily and Molly running towards her from a distance, and both had worried expressions on their faces.

"Are you okay?! We heard from the other Slytherin students that you got hurt!" Lily exclaimed, grabbing (Y/N) by the shoulders. As (Y/N) talked to her friends, Tom swiftly walked away, disappearing into the crowd of bundling students.

"I'm okay, Lily." (Y/N) assured her, patting Lily's head as if she was patting a cat. Molly pouted and ruffled up (Y/N)'s (H/C) hair.

"Be more careful next time, silly." Molly said. "And what's with you and Riddle? We've noticed you two sticking around each other for a while now." (Y/N) tried her best not to look too flustered.
"He and I made a deal. If he teaches me advanced Potions, I give him secret information I collected in my wolf form!"

Lily sighed in disappointment. "I was hoping for a more interesting reply."
(Y/N) flinched. "Wait, what?" Molly joined in on teasing (Y/N).
"Yeah, no kidding."
(Y/N) glared at them. "I hate you guys."
"We love you too."

But her friends weren't wrong. (Y/N) had always felt interested in Tom and his personality ever since they had met. She now considered Tom as a friend, but didn't know if Tom felt the same.

What is she was just making a show by herself? What if Tom was just seeing her as just another puppet in his own show? (Y/N) sighed and run a hand through her hair.

She didn't know for sure. For now at least.

~.+*+.~

2023/4/13

1428 Words