She gave in and immediately trusted Seunghan with Seungcheol while she brought Youngji to school.

'Youngie, can you tell songsaengnin that your brother is sick today?'

'Ne~ is Seungie going to be ok?'

'Of course baby. He is just slightly unwell'

Minji wasn't worried. Seunghan was strong.

(At the hospital)

'Wonwoo-ya!'

'Hyung! What happened?'

'Seunghan's having a high fever'

'Ahh ok! Let me take a look at him and I'll get the prescriptions ready'

'Thanks Won'

Wonwoo proceeded to measure his temperature and ran some tests.

'Hyung'

Wonwoo called Seungcheol over with a hesitant voice.

'Seunghan's temperature is really high and is on the unsafe side while his blood pressure and sugar levels are falling. I suggest we ward Seunghan and put him under observation for the next two days. He will be given a drip'

'Sure. If that's what it takes for Seungie to recover. I'll let Minji know'

Wonwoo nodded and called the nurse to transfer Seunghan to the ward. Seungcheol was about to follow but was stopped by Wonwoo.

'I know you care for them hyung but I don't want to see any of you hurt'

'I know... Thanks Won'

Wonwoo patted his back and followed them out.

Minji

How's Seungie

Wonwoo suggested for him to be warded and put under observation since his blood pressure and sugar level are low

Ok. Thanks for letting me know

I'll leave him in Wonwoo's care for now and I'll visit him after work

Sure. Thank you Cheollie oppa

Ensuring Seunghan was asleep, Seungcheol carefully left the room and informed Jeonghan about his son's condition.

Minji took deep breaths as she prepared herself to enter the hospital doors.

'Minji! Here to see Seunghan?'

'Yeah...'

Wonwoo smiled at her and held out his hand.

'I'm not Jeonghan but I can still hold your hand like last time and lead you to his room'

Minji smiled weakly at Wonwoo, silently thanking him before holding his hand tightly and walking to Seunghan's ward.

'Eomma!'

Seunghan stretched out his hands, making the gravy action for Minji to give him a hug.

'Hi baby, how are you feeling?'

'I'm fine! Dr. Wonwoo samchon took care of me!'

'That's my job little prince. Anyways, have you informed Jeonghan about Seunghan's condition?'

'Cheol oops said he informed Jeonghan but he hasn't replied'

'Ok I'll try to contact him as well'

'I don't want to see appa'

Wonwoo got confused. They were a loving family. Why does Seunghan not want to meet his father?'

'Why not little prince? Did he do something wrong?'

'He hurt eomma'

Wonwoo's eyes widened and looked at Minji, taking long strides to her and checking her arms and legs for any bruises.

'Hey buddy, do you think I can speak to your eomma alone in my office?'

Seunghan's hesitated. He didn't want to be separated from his mother.

'Don't hurt her please, Wonwoo Samchon'

'Of course! I will protect her'

Giving his word, Wonwoo pulled Minji out of the ward and into his office.

'Wonwoo oppa, I'm fine! Jeonghan didn't hurt me'

'Seunghan's won't lie about that for no reason! Tell me the truth Minji...'

'I'm really not hurt or injured! Look! There are no scars, no wounds, nothing! He didn't do anything'

'Stop defending your husband Minji! We promised Mingyu to take care of you but how is that possible if you won't tell us what happened'

'What do you want me to tell you? Jeonghan physically abuses me? Jeonghan verbally abuse me?'

'I'm not forcing you to come up with a reason for Seunghan's words but I know there is meaning to his words'

Minji folded her arms in front of her chest. She knew Wonwoo want going to let her go unless she told him the truth but how could she? She rolled her eyes which was unfortunately caught by Wonwoo.

'You don't have to roll your eyes you know?! I'm just concern'

'Well, maybe I don't need your concern'

'Yoon Minji!'

'JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU?! JEONGHAN CHEATED ON ME AND I AM JUST A PATHETIC HELPLESS WIFE?'

'Hey... come here'

Wonwoo opened his arms and Minji came running straight into him arms which Wonwoo promptly wrapped around her, her tears dampening his Dr cloak.

'Take your time princess... I'm sorry for pushing you so hard into telling me'