Chapter 4

(Wedding day)

'Minji, are you sure about this?'

'Oppa! We have talked about this. Jeonghan shii is really nice to me and everyone around. I don't get why you hate him'

'I don't hate him... I just don't trust him to take care of you'

'Oppa~'

'Arraseo... I'll approve of your wedding today but if he ever hurts you, you are getting a divorce ok?'

'Ne~'

(Jeonghan)

'Are you ready to get married son?'

'I guess? What if I'm not a good husband for Minji shii? What if I am different from what she expected? What if she gets disappointed?'

'Son, look at me. You are kind, smart and occasionally mature. Who wouldn't love you?'

'I... Did you just say I was OCCASIONALLY mature?!'

'Hmm? Did I? When?'

'Eomma~~ Appa is bullying me'

'HAHAHAHAH let him be Jeonghan. He is going to miss having his son around'

'I'll visit you two often ok?'

They shared a hug and allowed Jeonghan to get ready with his groomsmen.

'Hyung! Are you ready?'

'Yeah! Bring it on! No backing out!'

Jun laughed and patted Jeonghan's shoulder.

'Get ready. Your wedding starts soon'

'And so it does'

Jeonghan smirked to himself and left for the main ballroom.

Kim Minji is going to be his tonight.

'Do you, Yoon Jeonghan, take Ms Kim Minji to be your lawfully wedded wife?'

'I do'

'Do you, Kim Minji, take Mr Yoon Jeonghan to be your lawfully wedded husband?'

'I do'

'Congratulations. You may now kiss the bride'

Jeonghan leaned down and placed his thumb between their lips to prevent directly kissing her.

'I'll wait till you are more comfortable with me before I actually kiss you ok?' Jeonghan whispered to Minji.

'Thank you'

'CONGRATULATIONS MR AND MRS YOON!!!!!'

They held an after party where family and business partners all turned up.

'Our new Mr and Mrs Yoon! Congratulations! What will the media say about this? Hmm? Yoon Jeonghan marrying up to climb the corporal ladder but what's in it for Kim Minji? Why did she decide to marry down?'

Jeonghan shifted himself in front of Minji, hiding her behind his back.

'Mind your own business. Whether this marriage is based on love or not, it doesn't concern you does it? Write whatever fake article about us, but leave me and my WIFE alone'

Jeonghan excused them away from the reporter and went to get a drink.

'Soda? Jeonghan shii, are you not going to drink alcohol?'

'No. I don't want to get drunk on my wedding day'.

Jeonghan answered rather coldly. He frowned upon hearing Minji still calling him 'Jeonghan shii'.

'Why are you frowning? Is the soda not nice? You want a different one? I can take a new one for you' Minji turned to get another drink for Jeonghan but was stopped when Jeonghan grabbed her wrist gently, pulling her towards him. Minji stumbled a bit and fell towards Jeonghan. She placed her palms on Jeonghan's chest to prevent herself from landing her lips on his.

Jeonghan stared into her eyes and his gaze slowly travelled to her lips.

*No. Stop Jeonghan. Not until she is actually in love with you*

Jeonghan immediately helped Minji stand normally again before scratching his nape.

'Uhm... I just wanted to... to say I wanted the grape flavoured drink'

'Su...sure!'

'And can you think of another name than Jeonghan shii?' Jeonghan mumbled to himself.

'What was that? What did you say?'

'I... Nothing... Just help me get my drink?'

'Ok!' Minji had heard what Jeonghan said but since she could not think of any other name to call Jeonghan for now, she played dumb.

'Your drink Mr Yoon'

'Thank you Mrs Yoon'

'Your welcome Mr Yoon'

Both of them laughed at their lame joke and continued socialising with their guests.

(Back home)

'Minji-ya~ do you want to sleep in separate rooms or... together?'

'I... I don't mind sleeping together...?'

Jeonghan could sense Minji was uncomfortable with the idea.

'I really don't mind if you want to sleep in a separate room. Anything you are comfortable with ok? Just don't sleep in a separate room for our whole marriage?'

Jeonghan stood in front of Minji and gently caressed her cheek.

'Thank you Hannie'

They stared at each other in the eye again. Minji bit her lip, an action she did subconsciously.

'Don't bite your lip unless you want this to progress further'

Minji's eyes widened and she gently pushed Jeonghan away.

'BYUNTAE!!!' Minji shouted while running away to her room, leaving Jeonghan laughing.