......※......※......※......

After doing all that, the 2 of them were very clear in their hearts that nothing more needed to be said.

No matter who "turned" the other gay, at this point, neither of them could return to being "straight".

After they finished, they were both a bit embarrassed as they shared a mutual, post-coital silence.

They spent the night in this hotel room. Taehyung went and ordered cake, fresh flowers, and with the hotel's high-class room service meals, made their simple and crude "one night stand" seem more like a wedding night.

Jimin felt the other's romanticism went a bit far, but he let it be.

After dinner, he took a hot shower, and when he came out wrapped in a towel, he felt Taehyung's way too intense gaze.

He knew what the other wanted, and didn't refuse......

Afterwards, Jimin lay on the bed, paralyzed. Taehyung hugged him, still kind of wishing for more.

A certain person was like a huge, clingy puppy, licking his eyelids, cheeks, and lips like they were ice-cream before burying that big head between Jimin's shoulder and neck, infatuated with his scent...... It was as if he was made of honey and flowers.

"Jimin, I like you..." Taehyung confessed while cupping his cheeks, wanting to sing, to serenade the sappiest words of love.

Jimin gave a sluggish and hoarse "En", all the energy in his body completely overdrafted, unable to even muster a reply.

...He managed to swindle the person he secretly loved for years into bed while not even sure if he was the one who turned the other gay. He should be incredibly happy, but due to being much too happy, he felt a sense of disbelief, as if he was dreaming.

The result of their indulgence in vice was: Jimin got sick the next morning.

Both of them knew why he got a fever, but when Taehyung anxiously brought him to the hospital, they got some anti-flammatory medication with the lie of "caught a cold". Afraid that the dorm's conditions were too poor, Taehyung insisted on checking into the best hotel outside the west gate so Jimin could properly recuperate.

Jimin wasn't that fragile and didn't feel it was a big deal, but the two of them had just confessed their feelings, so he wanted to spend alone-time with Taehyung for a few more days. It was the holidays so they had a lot of time to stick together like glue, all day every day, not needing to care about anyone or anything else...... Thus, he let Taehyung remain close by his side and take good care of him.

The two of them didn't have anything they needed to do. During the day, they'd cuddle on the bed and sleep, watch TV, play games on their phones, chat, etc, like two hibernating animals.

"Roughly, when did it start? You having feelings for me?" Taehyung asked while tracing the contours of Jimin's face.

"Forgot, somewhere along the way, it just happened......" Jimin's lips curved, his tone soft.

Taehyung didn't want to give up: "There must have been a turning point somewhere, right? Like a specific moment or something?"

Jimin randomly picked a lie: "That time we went to the old hamlet and released the colored lantern."

Taehyung thought a bit, then laughed with a pftt. "Why?"

Jimin turned his head, replying evasively: "There aren't so many whys."

Taehyung: "There definitely has to be something, so talk... ...Was it b/c you realized I was extremely handsome?"

Jimin, laughing due to those words: "Save it, you narcissist."