'Bhai, we should go out today.' Virat told him.

Mahi bhai looked at his seniors seeking permission, who instantly agreed.

'Bhai, you are the captain of the team right, why do you always seek permission from them?' Rohit asked while they were back in their room.

'Because it's not about the position but the respect I have for them.'

'Bhai, where is Yuvi pa?' Virat asked him.

'He won't be available on the day before match, he'll spend the entire day practicing.'

'And we are planning to go out.' Rohit murmured sadly.

'Everyone has their own habits. And just because we are not working while the others are doesn't mean that we are wasting the opportunity.' Mahi Bhai assured him.

'Bhai, do you think that we should bring sweets for the selectors on our way back?' Virat asked him.

'No, Virat, that's not needed.' Mahi Bhai chucked at his innocence.

Virat gasped dramatically and said, 'Bhai you called me Virat and not cheeku.'

'Dramebaaz.' Rohit rolled his eyes at him and got back to selecting his outfit.

'Look there's this place to play games. We'll go here.' Virat told them excitedly after they were all ready.

'How old are we according to you?' Rohit asked him, unamused.

'This is for adults. Look at it properly.' his hand was so near to hit Rohit on his head but Mahi Bhai stopped him.

'If you two begin fighting again, I'll stay away from you two in order to protect my peace.' Mahi Bhai warned them coolly.

'Ofcourse, so we are going here right?' asked Virat, completely unbothered. Cause he knew for a matter of fact that neither will they be able to stop fighting nor will bhai be able to stay away from them.

'Yeah, let's go. We should hurry up cause we have to come back soon.' Mahi Bhai told them.

They locked their room and went downstairs and Mahi Bhai asked them to get into the car while he'd go and inform Yuvi about the outing.

'I'll sit next to bhai.'

'No, you already sat next to him last time. It's my chance now.'

By the time Mahi Bhai reached the parking area, he saw the two of them fighting again childishly.

'Rohit you sat next to me last time, so cheeku will sit this time, and this keeps repeating. Now get into the car silently.' he told him making Virat very happy and stuck his tongue out at Rohit.

They've reached their destination and people started gathering around them to take Mahi Bhai's autograph and a selfie with him. 

Each time Virat and Rohit decided to step away from the picture, Mahi Bhai gently pulled them back into the frame.

'Bhai, they would probably want a single picture with you, if we keep photobombing, they'll be upset.' Virat tried reasoning.

'Yes Bhai, you did the same last time too.'

'If they don't want you two in the photo, I won't be there too. And just wait until tomorrow and see how people will start asking you two for pictures.' Mahi Bhai told them.

'But no one will choose us over you on any day.' Virat told him.

'You don't have to choose one over the over, it is very much possible to love two or more people equally.'

Virat opened his mouth to say something  but quickly shut it knowing that arguing with Mahi Bhai is impossible.

They headed to the trampoline and Virat and Rohit began throwing each other down onto the foam blocks.

'If you two were real brothers, tour parents would have surely left you in an orphanage.' Mahi Bhai told them but they were in no mood to listen.

They were busy recreating all the war tales they've heard of. They kept jumping all over, playfully pushing each other and Rohit suddenly let out a groan.

'Ouch.' he winced with pain as he sat down holding his ankle in both his hands with his head bent low.

'What happened?' Virat asked worriedly.

.
.

Please excuse me if this isn't upto the mark, I'm still sick and my mind's not working at all.

Also I have my practicals next week and semister exams in the last week of April, so from now I'll be updating whenever I can.

And once my exams finish, I have summer vacation so then I'll update daily.

See you all in the next chapter

Stay safe and happy ❤️