Y/N: "True... But I still kind of want it though...." Y/N buried her face into his chest but, quickly moved away when Ms. Park came in.

Little did they know that Chaeyoung was at the other side of the classroom, glaring at them.

She was red in fury.

Taehyung: "Let's head for lunch right now." Taehyung said.

Y/N: "I need- to go to the bathroom really quick. I will meet y'all at the canteen table! The same spot!" Y/N said and dashed to the bathroom.

Y/N was about the open the door to the stall when she heard Chaeyoung and Yujeong's voices outside.

Chaeyoung: "That bitch, Hwang Y/N, doesn't know her damn spot. What's her damn relationship with Taehyung?" Chaeyoung scoffed.

Yujeong: "I know right. She thinks she is beautiful and all. But deep down she's just a slut." Yujeong added.

Chaeyoung: "Whatever, she will get what she deserves sooner or later! Let's head for lunch!" Chaeyoung said and Y/N heard the bathroom door close.

Making sure that they were not in the bathroom anymore, Y/N slowly opened the stall door and walked out of her stall.

'Did she find out about me and Taehyung's relationship already?' She thought while she washed her hands and headed to the canteen as such thoughts and questions kept filling up her mind.

Taehyung: "Come and sit down. What took you so long? I've already ordered your favorite, ramen." Taehyung called out as he patted onto the space next to him for Y/N to sit.

Y/N: "Nothing, I just had to queue for the bathroom." Y/N lied and all of them had their lunch.

Taehyung: "What's wrong? Why aren't you saying anything? Is there something bothering you?" Taehyung asked.

There was only him and Y/N in class. They finished their lunch earlier and decided to stay in class for the rest of the time.

Y/N: "No, I'm just really tired." Y/N faked a yawn.

💭(Taehyung: "Enough of lying.")

💭(Y/N: "What? What do you mean?")

💭(Taehyung: "I know that Chaeyoung is after you right now.")

💭(Y/N: "How did you know?")

💭(Taehyung: "One of my men told me.")

💭(Y/N: "Oh...")

💭(Taehyung: "Just stay with me at all times. Don't go anywhere by yourself. I don't want to ever lose you.")

💭(Y/N: "Okay. But are you seriously going to follow me wherever I go like even the bathroom?")

💭(Taehyung: "Of course not, I will just stand outside of the toilet. But, if you want me to, I don't mind.")

💭(Y/N: "The fuck- Pervert.")

The both of them started to burst out in laughter for the next few minutes.

Y/N: "By the way, I forgot to return this to you." Y/N took out his ruby necklace from her pocket and handed it to him.

Taehyung: "T-Thanks." Taehyung muttered.

Y/N: "I have a similar one though." Y/N took out her ruby necklace.