𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙭

-
Longing for Past

Taehyun was politely sitting infront of the elder having his internal dilemma going on.

"I am sorry Taehyun if I am making you uncomfortable-

Taehyun immediately panicked shaking his head denying that it was nothing like that.

"N-No No, it's nothing like that Mr. Choi. D-Don't worry about it."

The elder sighed smiling a little bit not happily rather in a melancholy way.

"How are your family members doing Taehyun? Are they okay?"

Taehyun nodded timidly starting to ease up from his stiffened up posture due to his extreme nervousness.

"Ah Y-Yes yes, mom, dad and noona are doing okay. Though Mom remains a bit sick for the past few months, she is getting taken care of."

Beomgyu's father now looked at the boy with a bit of worry hearing this news about his mom.

"What? Sooha is sick?" Taehyun snapped his head towards the elder not expecting to hear his mom's name straight up from him looking a bit confused.

"Huh? Mr. Choi, you know my mom's name?" Mr. Choi gave a nervous smile shaking his head assuring Taehyun that nothing negative was going on.

"Y-Yeah, Just H-Heard from Beomgyu."

"Ah Really?"

The elder nodded immediately.

"And your mom was my batch mate.."

Taehyun now looked genuinely surprised getting to learn this new fact. With his wide eyes, he looked at the other asking through face expression "Wait really? I didn't know that."

"Wow.. that's great."

"Yeah."

Both of them sat infront of each other in pure silence for the next few minutes making the atmosphere more stuffy. While Taehyun was struggling to find something to carry on the conversation while the elder was trying to gather up some courage to continue his further talk.

He can't even look at the younger boy properly.

It just reminds him of something.

"How are you doing Mr. Choi? Is Mrs. Choi doing okay?"

Taehyun hastily asked and almost immediately regretted asking this, because he saw the elder's face drop turning blank. The younger cursed himself in his mind for maybe asking something he shouldn't have ask.

Poor Tae, he doesn't even have any idea.

"I-I- um I am-

"I am okay I guess... Not good though honestly speaking. And about the second portion, she is doing quite good, you know much better."