𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙬𝙤

-
Affirmative Gestures

Beomgyu's mental health along with his physical health was deteriorating gradually. Still he managed to hold himself together.

'It wasn't a big deal' that's what he told himself.

"Hyung is the new designer coming?" The younger asked while his free hand was fiddling around with his pen.

"Yes Beomgyu he is reporting to us in less than 30 minutes. That day he couldn't join due to some issues. So he suggested he will come today."

"Hmm. I see. Let me know when the new designer comes. I would want to talk to him regarding this post. Got it?"

"Copy that." The secretary left after saying that. Beomgyu stretched his body out a bit because it was starting to ache from the constant sitting in his chair.

"May I come in?" Beomgyu flinched hearing his favorite soothing voice from a distance.

His heart picked up it's pace again which is still swimming in his heavy clouded feelings.

"Y-Yes you may." The older stated gulping a little. And Taehyun finally appeared infront of him. He appeared to be quite nervous?

Why though?

"Do you have anything to say Taehyun?" Beomgyu's immediate soft tone was exposed infront of the male.

Oh come on anyone would understand the obvious time difference if they saw Beomgyu speaking with Taehyun and someone else.

It just happens okay.

"Yeonjun hyung sent this. Can you please sign this? He will come and take this few minutes later."

Beomgyu was lightly disappointed hearing this normal and professional sentence. What was he expecting.

But he couldn't deny the feeling of adrenaline rushing throughout his whole body as he took a glimpse of him.

"Ah yes sure. Thank y-you. I guess..." Beomgyu turned around to take a pen to sign the papers and back around only to Taehyun had disappeared.

He left.

Beomgyu sighed feeling disappointed. He shouldn't feel like this but he can't help it.

As he took his focused gaze on his desk now, from the corner of his eyes, he caught something.

"Eh?? Where did this come from-

Beomgyu exclaimed feeling quite confused. Because there was a legit huge cup of cold coffee kept on his desk.

He stood up and picked up the cold cup and then only he noticed a piece of stick note beside it.

—You look very dehydrated and exhausted sir. Do have this drink. Will help you feel a bit better.

- Taehyun.